[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

How much es will I lose compared to witch if I use marauder instead?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
So is this low life only now?I was doing it life based before the patch.
I did uber atiziri yestrday with my own version of rainbownuke very different to this one
I was lvl 90
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Sep 28, 2014, 11:11:55 AM
"
fid1 wrote:
I did uber atiziri yestrday with my own version of rainbownuke very different to this one
I was lvl 90

Share your version, please (=
Had an incredible week and found a Mjolner. While leveling a life version with my newly acquired Mjolner shavs dropped in a Cowards trial. I'm currently leveling a witch for the low life version and I probably won't be able to obtain volls or the shavs ring because I'm in Rampage. I'm wondering which is better, RF or blood rage because it's my understanding I will not be able to run both.
Hey guys . i did some atziri (normal) runs in Rampage but im having issues i cant finish it deathless. The trio boss is such a pain . I always kill the lady first but not sure who to kill 2nd . I tested to kill Quira first but then the last guy(yaraz) One shots me for some reason . If i let quira last his Bleeding is such a pain (runing 4 remove bleed flasks) . However i can do well against Atziri while i got my flasks up and seems like it will better with the nodes but need more levels. So in what order i should kill the trio and any tips for them? Also Molten Strike Or Ligh Strike for the trio? Im runing the non RF version of the build until i can get shavs ring .
"
BenMey wrote:
Had an incredible week and found a Mjolner. While leveling a life version with my newly acquired Mjolner shavs dropped in a Cowards trial. I'm currently leveling a witch for the low life version and I probably won't be able to obtain volls or the shavs ring because I'm in Rampage. I'm wondering which is better, RF or blood rage because it's my understanding I will not be able to run both.

Could you post your passive tree please?
Uber Down

Got 6K es
Used concentrated effect for more dps on atiziri and for regular play I used Iron Will
Lvl 90 Scion

Passive Tree(Tree is better with Witch for obvious reasons, and I didn't have a high level Witch :()
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAW8EBwbpDH0NfA48EH8RUBRxFVAZLhslHRQdTx8CJbwnYSepJ-0o-isNLR8tqC9vMtE1uTbFPQ9CS0KjRUdGcUcGS65Ms099UDBRYFfJWfNca1yKX2pmnmebbRlvnnC7cql713zZffV-WX7if8aAVoGvgseDCYRIhcWLeo9Gj_qQVZHOlSCXlZ_LoLSio6cIpyusqrEFsZC0DLfWuJO40LvtwBrBxcHzw23E9sae0NDUj9gk2RPZW9o62t3bWdvn377fv-L35FHpAuoY6rrr7uwY8773Mvjr-tL7qg==

The dps is pretty much exactly like Tom's rainbownuke before patch

For people wondering about who to kill for trio just go along the corner and then kill the bleed dude then the dualstriker and then the rain of bones user. Self cast immortal call makes trio a joke and for normal atiziri I used a legacy saffels to make everything easier as for Uber you need rathpith and two
as her spear does a surprisingly ton amount of damage so saffels is out of the question.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Sep 28, 2014, 6:21:59 PM
Hi Tom,

I have a question regarding to dps calculation and reflect damage.

In your build, you don't have vaal pact, so maximum life leech to ES should be 20%
of your ES only, so it's around 7400*0.2=1480,assume all resistance is 85% for easy calculation, and reflect rate is 18%, 1480/(0.18*0.15)=54814,it means if you do more than 54814 damage per second, your ES will start dropping, if over 54814/0.2=270k, will die in one second

but I think you do way more than 270K dps, how do you survive it through reflect, in one of your video, you seems not using flasks but still survive, and still at full ES after killing the reflect mob
Last edited by youngtse on Sep 29, 2014, 3:08:29 AM
Just for share.
My first atziri run was with a variant of this build, and was yesterday.
This is helpful for who dont have shavronnes wrappings.
I try first the original build, with stable BR+RF, but i cannot get there (stopped by trio) )= I think that i dont had enough ES, since i'm using Solaris Lorica. So i get the vaal pact, some ele/spell damage and shield nodes.
Atziri now is really faceroll, deathless.
Trio... just dps anyone.

Passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABukMfQ18DjwQfxFQFHEVUBslHNwdFB1PJbwnYSepKPoqOCycLR8vbzLRNbk26DpSQqNEq0VHRnFHBklRS65PfVFgVa5XyVivWfNca1yKX2pmnm0ZcLtyqXgNe9d82X5ZfuJ_xoBWga-CEILHgwmESIcpj0aPpo_6kFWTJ5Ugm6Gfy6KjpwinK6lurKqxBbQMuJO40MAawcXB88Ntxp7Q0NkT2VvaOtrd2-ffit-w37_hiOkC6hjquuvu7Bjw1fO-9zL31_jr-tI=

Gear
Spoiler

Edit: Rings and amulet added.
I'll add a video later.
Last edited by 3portas on Sep 29, 2014, 1:46:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info