[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
Hizbas wrote:

Good Job. Can you show your gear and your version of the build please?
Thanks for uploading and proving once and for all that the original rainbow nuke build can do everything that others spec out of the build to do and still maintain the same dps. GREAT JOB.
"
Insane_God wrote:
"
Hizbas wrote:

Good Job. Can you show your gear and your version of the build please?

Yeah no worries mate.

Link to my showcase:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1065987
Hi guys,

I just found a Mjolner on Rampage but I dont seem to find a suitable build/gear for it. I have around 2ex laying around atm and Rainbowstrides, but I dont know what to buy with it.
I also have a Solaris Lorica but I dont think low life is that suitable for me. So, whats best to get? Maybe dual arc with a rathpith and maybe LC? I find etups build seems pretty okay but he's completely build for survivability, which I dont really need/like since its just rampage. :P

any tips for a build and (pretty budget) gear setup?

regards
Btw is it possible to sustain RF just with the Rise of Phoenix shield and some passive nodes? (With No Shavs Ring)
"
Btw is it possible to sustain RF just with the Rise of Phoenix shield and some passive nodes? (With No Shavs Ring)

Yes, but it's not possible to sustain both RF and Blood Rage without the Shavs ring. But if you just want to sustain RF and not Blood Rage, you can do that.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I'm only lvl 79, so I know I'm not hitting the 85 mark yet, but I've changed some nodes around so I'm only missing one .4% life regen node and one 6% increase of buffs on you node... and RF seems completely out of reach. I am using solaris, is this why? Is there any achieveable way (cheaply, I've used all my currency on thor's hammer) to get RF going?

"
Scotchfist wrote:
I'm only lvl 79, so I know I'm not hitting the 85 mark yet, but I've changed some nodes around so I'm only missing one .4% life regen node and one 6% increase of buffs on you node... and RF seems completely out of reach. I am using solaris, is this why? Is there any achieveable way (cheaply, I've used all my currency on thor's hammer) to get RF going?

- Level 23 purity of fire (you can try a vertex (+1 lvl) +empower lvl 2 (3 with vertex, adding 2 to purity) +purity lvl 20 (20+ 1 from vertex + 2 from empower= 23). I think that is the cheaper way.
- All the increase buffs on the tree that you can grab
With that you will be able to reach 93% fire res and the necessary regeneration from discipline + vitality.
I'm now in level 84, but since 80 i can get RF with no degen and with vitality lvl 18.
Thank you so much, I'm going to give this a shot.
Yesterday I got my Voll's devotion for 40 ex on Rampage, and I have to say that voll's makes this build work very well, the synergy with CWDT+Immortal call is amazing. I still find Lightning Pen to be the more powerful support for Discharge+Arc, instead of Iron Will, simply because lightning capped monsters just take so much less damage. The superiority of light pen might be because I have the lightning damage cluster north from Witch's start.

Gear

Build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DlwQfxEPEVAUcRcvGS4bJRzcHRQdTySLJLAlvCepJ-0o-iycLR8vbzW5Nro9D0SrRX5GcUcGSVFLrkyzVa5XyVnzXGtcil9qZp5q-m0Zbpdwu3Kpe9d82X31fll-r3_GgKSCEILHgwmESIbRjRmPRo-mj_qQVZMnlSCboZ2un8uio6cIpyusmKyqtAy4k8AawcXB88NtxPbGntDQ2RPZW9lf2t3b592M3rDfit-w37_gEucL6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV8pzzvvcy9773wffX-Ov56PrS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info