[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
Jyron wrote:
Quick question: when taking the flask nodes above witch, why not continue from there to instability -> spellpower on PC -> heart of thunder? Also in general wondering why not get the extra end/power/frenzy charges that could be very easily taken?

Because with a 50% chance to discharge all your charges, it will be rare that you ever go above 3 charges and thus it's actually not worth the passive point to get +1 charges. Similarly with spell damage per power charge; that's really not any better than an 8% spell damage node, and there are better dmg nodes to get.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Can this build work in the Beyond HC League?
"
Vjorkal wrote:

If you manage to get your hands on a Voll's Devotion, then you can either run my variant or the OP's without Righteous Fire (you would also need a Shav's Revelation to run RF).

If you have the required gear, though, there's no reason you couldn't run this build in hardcore. IMO there's probably better options for the cost in a temp league, though.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Vjorkal wrote:

If you manage to get your hands on a Voll's Devotion, then you can either run my variant or the OP's without Righteous Fire (you would also need a Shav's Revelation to run RF).

If you have the required gear, though, there's no reason you couldn't run this build in hardcore. IMO there's probably better options for the cost in a temp league, though.

Thank you much for the answer. I'll look up your variant as well.
for atziri there aqre any problem ? maybe atziri reflect copy ? with the three boss ?
Love the build, just wish i had the 130 Exalts to pay for it :P
"
Bileface wrote:
Love the build, just wish i had the 130 Exalts to pay for it :P

i think we may need a "little" bit more... lol

except if you already have some item´s of course :D
Last edited by standalone09 on Sep 17, 2014, 8:16:10 AM
"
maclarca wrote:
for atziri there aqre any problem ? maybe atziri reflect copy ? with the three boss ?

Reflect was actually a huge problem for me, I had to take flask nodes above witch to get 98-99% lightning resist to actually survive, even with 98% resist I usually die once to the split phase. You can find my gear on page 53 or 52
How much shield and survivability will i get if i use the lorica? I'm quite let down of PoE atm since they nuked my armor nuke and cant afford a shavs :/
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Is the recent 1.2.0 nerf on Shavronne's Revelation (3% version) has any impact on this RF/Mjolner build?

Since the legacy one is hard to get now, I'm thinking of getting new one from zana's map mod, just curious if the 1% drop will make a big difference on running RF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info