[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
youngtse wrote:
Is the recent 1.2.0 nerf on Shavronne's Revelation (3% version) has any impact on this RF/Mjolner build?

Since the legacy one is hard to get now, I'm thinking of getting new one from zana's map mod, just curious if the 1% drop will make a big difference on running RF

There are a few places in the tree where you can get an additional % of regeneration making up for the non-legacy version of revelation.
IGN: Pirteloli
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
How much shield and survivability will i get if i use the lorica? I'm quite let down of PoE atm since they nuked my armor nuke and cant afford a shavs :/

You would have around 3.27 multiplier at level 85 (around 4x multiplier for level 100).

Expect to lose ~1300 (1600 @100) for using Solaris. This may be a big deal if you go for RF, you might have to make up for it with high ES helm and boots (or somehow get +100str, and get es gloves).
Is it possible to make it work withoutht the Voll`s amulet and shavs ring?
"

Without the Shavs ring, yes - see my variant on page 53. The build can be just as strong.

Without Volls - it's possible and the build will still work OK, but you will take a decent DPS hit since you lose the endurance charges for discharge. It's possible that my variant will be better if not using Volls than the official variant, since mine specializes in maximizing the lightning damage specifically.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"

Without the Shavs ring, yes - see my variant on page 53. The build can be just as strong.

Without Volls - it's possible and the build will still work OK, but you will take a decent DPS hit since you lose the endurance charges for discharge. It's possible that my variant will be better if not using Volls than the official variant, since mine specializes in maximizing the lightning damage specifically.

Yup, I made a mix between the OP and yours as I'm atm playing without Voll's and so far it has been playing out very nicely, the only minus to this is the survivability you lose for losing a lot of dps and no endurance charges to make your immortal call massive.

Passives atm

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DlwQWBB_EQ8RUBRxFVAXLxslHNwdFB1PJIsksCW8J6kn7Sj6LJwtHy9vNAo1uTdmPQ9Eq0V-RnFHBklRS65Ms1WuV8lZ81xrXIpfamaeavptGXC7cql2EXvXfNl99X5Zfq9_xoCkghCCx4MJhEiG0Y0Zj0aPpo_6kFWTJ5Ugm6Gdrp_LoqOnCKcrrJisqrQMuJPAGsHFwfPDbcT2xp7Q0NkT2VvZX9rd2-fdjN6w34rfsN-_4BLnC-kC6hjquuvu7Bjw1fO-9zL3wffX-Ov56PrS

gear

Note how I took no life gain on hit/on kill from the tree at all and got it from my amulet instead to save five points to use on more DPS/ES nodes.
Last edited by Jyron on Sep 19, 2014, 2:48:14 PM
Sick guide, Tom. What steps did you take to create the two gifs in the Molten Strike and Lightning Strike sections?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Sick guide, Tom. What steps did you take to create the two gifs in the Molten Strike and Lightning Strike sections?

First I recorded the footage with a screencap program like Fraps or Dxtory. (I personally prefer Dxtory).

Then I used a program called LICEcap to generate gifs of regions of my recordings by having them play in VLC medio player and moving LICEcap over the relevant region.
Hello guys !
Im doing this build right now in Rampage league its so fun but i got some issues.
When im spamming my spells im going out of life(mana) and cant spam my spells non stop so im forced to use Hp flasks. Im lvl 70 atm and not sure how to fix this and what nodes to take next in the passive tree. This is my first lowlife build and got no idea what im doing . Here is some info:

My passive tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0NfA48EH8RUBRxFVAXLxslHNwdFB1PH8ckiyW8Jwsn7Sj6K3gsnC0fLYsvbzW5PQ9Co0ZxRwZLrlXWV8lZ819qZOdmnmh0bRlwu3Kpf8aApILHgwmDto9Gj_qQVZMnlKCVIKKjpwinK6yqtAy4k8AawcXB88T2xp7Q0NhN2RPZW9pi2t3b59-_6hjquuvu7Bj3MvfB-Ov56PrS

Gears:

I cant afford Volls amulet or Shavs ring in Rampage.

Spoiler

Help me out please ^_^
"
Hizbas wrote:

Added to the OP and put uber capable in the title. Good job! :)

"
Hello guys !
Im doing this build right now in Rampage league its so fun but i got some issues.
When im spamming my spells im going out of life(mana) and cant spam my spells non stop so im forced to use Hp flasks. Im lvl 70 atm and not sure how to fix this and what nodes to take next in the passive tree. This is my first lowlife build and got no idea what im doing . Here is some info:

My passive tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0NfA48EH8RUBRxFVAXLxslHNwdFB1PH8ckiyW8Jwsn7Sj6K3gsnC0fLYsvbzW5PQ9Co0ZxRwZLrlXWV8lZ819qZOdmnmh0bRlwu3Kpf8aApILHgwmDto9Gj_qQVZMnlKCVIKKjpwinK6yqtAy4k8AawcXB88T2xp7Q0NhN2RPZW9pi2t3b59-_6hjquuvu7Bj3MvfB-Ov56PrS

Gears:

I cant afford Volls amulet or Shavs ring in Rampage.

Spoiler

Help me out please ^_^

Take the Lust for Carnage cluster a bit to the right of Resolute Technique for the total of 4 Life Gain on Hit.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 21, 2014, 2:11:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info