[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

currently running this build with only rf snapshot @lvl94 scion
have run 15+ atziri with one death(was eating bread and hitting the reflect one)
think i can answer a few questions...
ign:ceaselessdcs
Last edited by CeaselessDC on Jul 7, 2014, 9:59:13 AM
"
CeaselessDC wrote:
currently running this build with only rf snapshot @lvl94 scion
have run 15+ atziri with one death(was eating bread and hitting the reflect one)
think i can answer a few questions...
ign:ceaselessdcs

Alright i have messaged you. Please check when you're free. :)
For people using the life build I kinda suggest u get a kaoms heart to make up for the 4 pieces of your gear that will not have life and try to get dex/intel/str in your gear so you don't have to get those +30 passives and can invest in survivability as you will probably not be needing much resists except for cold if u use purity of fire/lightning. I use moltenstrike only too :P and it's fine for aoe and single target.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Jul 8, 2014, 12:44:39 AM
Hello,

First of all, special thanks to:
- Tom94 for this awesome build
- laposbivaly for the blood magic idea

I've been testing the builds during 3 weeks so far and i finalized a version that fits perfectly to my play style...

"
- NO snapshotting
- low life
- blood magic
- vaal pact
- very expensive version!

FunkScion / LVL 92 - Mapper, mjolnir discharge+arc

Based on Tom94's Rainbownuke build (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/917173) and inspired by laposbivaly's BM changes (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/917173/page/15)

I just modified the builds with vaal pact for a no brain "one click" version that can actually run those map modifiers without pushing any topaz/ruby flask:
-max ele res (RF off)
half regen (RF off)
no regen (RF on)
ele reflect (RF on)
blood magic (RF on)

So, this build can run every map modifiers. Chaos and vaal orbs friendly :p

Gear

- I choosed enduring cry with the CWDT setup because when i enter in a zone without enduring charges i can die.
- I remove CWDT gem when i fight a boss that can one shot me like Dominus, Vaal, the 3 bosses on Atziri map. This way i manually cast immortal call every 7sec.
- I love to leap slam on a hudge pack and one shot hit.
- I'm carrying 2 life flasks incase i need life to hit, but it doesn't happen often.

Swap items

- I switch to Saffel's + Dream Fragments when doing maps where i can't use RF.
- I switch to Topaz flask when fighting Dominus
- I don't know why i'm carrying this ruby flask lol
- I switch to enfeeble when fighting Atziri

Solo defense/offense screenshots

Defense

Arc's damage

Discharge's damage

Molten strike's attack speed

Single target's DPS calculations

Arc's damage per cast:
(187+3582)/2 = 1884.5

Discharge's damage per cast: (we only take 3 endu/power charges)
(2509+3769+355+6713)/2 = 6673

Hits per second: (we assume that at least 1 projectile hits the target)
(1+1)x6.54 = 13.08

-----

DPS:
(1884.5+6673)x13.08/2 = 55966.05

-----

To get multi targets DPS, multiply this DPS by the number of monsters you can hit in the AOE.

BTW, i'm looking for group doing 78 level map rotations. Feel free to PM me ingame ;)

Bye,
Regards
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Just 6 linked and colored my shav and tryed atziri. It was easy and i'm using miginord's vise gloves since my boots don't have str.

I just couldn't face tank all the lightning explosions because i don't have capped yet the purity( just pof lvl 21).
Anyone tested spell echo in mjolner links?
IGN:WitchSummonerz
"
fid1 wrote:
Anyone tested spell echo in mjolner links?

tried, useless. Cannot beat current setup.
How's this spec compared to those low life spectral throw and/or low life power siphon builds?
"
wehrberg wrote:
How's this spec compared to those low life spectral throw and/or low life power siphon builds?

Compared in which ways?
This is all my personal opinion.I leveled as spectral throw to specifically play this build. I found spectral throw to be boring but I prefer melee builds. As far as damage is concerned, they both clear maps quickly. This is the first build I've played where I've killed the boss with out realizing.
On a side note, people are usually welcoming of spectral throw toons. Constant discharge toons? Not so much. All in all, this is the most fun I've had in my 2 years of PoE.
IGN:LootingLemur,SlipperyBogel
GMT -4:00
"
LootingLemur wrote:
"
wehrberg wrote:

Compared in which ways?
This is all my personal opinion.I leveled as spectral throw to specifically play this build. I found spectral throw to be boring but I prefer melee builds. As far as damage is concerned, they both clear maps quickly. This is the first build I've played where I've killed the boss with out realizing.
On a side note, people are usually welcoming of spectral throw toons. Constant discharge toons? Not so much. All in all, this is the most fun I've had in my 2 years of PoE.

Thanks for the response. I'm currently playing low life power siphon, I have enough currency to switch over to this but I would need to sell Crown of Eyes, Auxium, etc. So I'm wondering in terms of DPS / survivability whether this is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info