[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

are u good to beat uber ?
"
maclarca wrote:

Pretty sure, but haven't tried yet. Will try her once I ding 98 and before I respec. I've been able to do the Vaal Temple trio deathless with some nasty mods (e.g. Twinned) but haven't coughed up the $$$ to buy a mortal set yet.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Feb 27, 2015, 2:52:52 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

Pretty sure, but haven't tried yet. Will try her once I ding 98 and before I respec. I've been able to do the Vaal Temple trio deathless with some nasty mods (e.g. Twinned) but haven't coughed up the $$$ to buy a mortal set yet.

You can for sure. I could beat her with the old RF version with only 6.6k ES
"
manu91xd wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

You can for sure. I could beat her with the old RF version with only 6.6k ES

Yeah I don't think it's a question of build/gear, I think it's just a question of my play ability :P

I finally ran normal Atziri a bunch of times after dinging at 97 and then did a bunch of Vaal Temple maps for trio so hopefully that's sufficient practice.
In uber the biggest problem are normal mobs xD they can one shot you if they crit. Just Cast manually enduring cry and immortal call and gg.
Last edited by manu91xd on Feb 27, 2015, 5:19:50 PM
i think that i can too.
My stat:
8800 es
84%,82%,83% res
i have to beat her with this stat
Ding 98. Uber DOWN. :)

Deathless to uber not too tough. Died twice @ Uber because I forgot her flameblast has penetration and I can't just facetank double flameblast it at 100% fire res. With a bit of practice on the fight, deathless should be no problem.

Random trash mobs were a lot easier than I expected... probably because I'm running around @ capped chaos res.

Scion, Level 98 Passive Tree

Gear I used for Uber

And swaps:

>>> EDIT <<<

Tightened up my play a bit on the second run, and finished it deathless :). My play in Atziri fight could still be improved quite a bit, but there you go. This variant is certified Uber Deathless capable, even if you're an extremely average Atziri runner. Video to come.

>>> EDIT #2 <<<

Having serious second thoughts about my plan to respec into lightning penetration/vaal pact/curse on hit + warlord's mark. I've just run a bunch of maps with lightning pen instead of life leech and I think the bottom line is that ele reflect + hexproof will just be an insta RIP even if you take precautions like using Saffell's.

Hexproof is a fairly common map mod... I'm not real interested in dropping 15-30 exalts worth of chromatics just to have trouble with a simple mod. I dunno.

I'd still love to test it, though. If anyone has a RRRGGB Shavs they want to LOAN me so I can test (i'll provide my shavs + 15-20 ex as collateral), let me know.

>>> EDIT #3 <<<
Video of Uber Atziri Deathless. Full run; Atziri fight starts @ 15:15

And for the lulz... here's deathless Twinned Vaal Temple Trio
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 1, 2015, 1:56:08 AM
u are using Vall pact, but no lust for carnage....how u sustain the lightning strike ?

I'm not using vaal pact, i want to use it just to do uber. Need i to drop vitality gem and put in lust for carnage ? or i need some other change ?
"
maclarca wrote:
u are using Vall pact, but no lust for carnage....how u sustain the lightning strike ?

I'm not using vaal pact, i want to use it just to do uber. Need i to drop vitality gem and put in lust for carnage ? or i need some other change ?

I'm not running blood magic / mortal conviction. So I keep attacking just through regular 'ol mana regen helped out by a level 6 clarity.

To my mind, going BM/MC results in a more finnicky build that is more prone to getting broken by passive tree adjustments, and the only benefit it gives that I can see is that you can also run Haste. I don't really care about Haste, so i never bothered with it.
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 1, 2015, 3:21:25 AM
i oprefer using BM/MC... i need to revisit my build to do atziri. I know i need vaal pact for it, but i also need life regen....i'm a bit confused now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info