1.3 The Community's Molten Strike, Face Melting Build!! 1h+shield and 2h variants available

"
Abelos wrote:
"
Grahf_84 wrote:
Im playing with this build and doing well. But I would like to see the 2h variant too. Very good job anyway, this build rocks

This was my 2h build before I switched to 1h/shield. From this point it is flexible enough to cater to your needs.

So AoF is a good choise as a 2h? I missed the post with the testing about it
Thanks for your advice I went along the respec anyway. Build is ok, can survive docks but its a bit dicey at points, better resists and life would help and is pretty cheap. I picked up a lightening coil for 14c (might roll it to 4l). Its a little low in stats eg +60 health but might be good if i had a 5l+ on my weapon. Stuff seems dearer here in ambush. Eg gd lightning 3ex/ 40c to 1ex.
Im gonna start a new duelist ms build and follow the 1h build there.
Thanks again.
Last edited by Fhark on May 29, 2014, 10:27:31 PM
"
Grahf_84 wrote:
"
Abelos wrote:
"
Grahf_84 wrote:
Im playing with this build and doing well. But I would like to see the 2h variant too. Very good job anyway, this build rocks

This was my 2h build before I switched to 1h/shield. From this point it is flexible enough to cater to your needs.

So AoF is a good choise as a 2h? I missed the post with the testing about it

I used it after I got 3 dragons and shock, but it is a matter of preference.
I dropped AoF for Faster Attacks + Carnage Heart - much better DPS (duh) and better sustain (from the maps i have done).

Though with the IAS I am noticing reflect maps a bit now. Not sure if this is due to throwing out 2x the fireballs or simply because its not leeching as much. I think I am still hitting my 25% / sec cap and I am just dealing to much damage AoE wise.

"
Kartikdon wrote:
I dropped AoF for Faster Attacks + Carnage Heart - much better DPS (duh) and better sustain (from the maps i have done).

Though with the IAS I am noticing reflect maps a bit now. Not sure if this is due to throwing out 2x the fireballs or simply because its not leeching as much. I think I am still hitting my 25% / sec cap and I am just dealing to much damage AoE wise.

Yeah, your earlier post about carnage got me thinking about dropping AoF and getting a little mana leech to see if I could drop LL and BM and replace with Faster Attacks and Concentrated effect.
"
Abelos wrote:

ok thanks, now i have to find a cheap three dragons then, in the op it said 4-5c but i usually found it at 1-3ex...
Last edited by Grahf_84 on May 30, 2014, 11:21:04 AM
"
Grahf_84 wrote:
"
Abelos wrote:

ok thanks, now i have to find a cheap three dragons then, in the op it said 4-5c but i usually found it at 1-3ex...

I was able to get one for 10 chaos last week, so it can be found at a reasonable price.
"
Abelos wrote:
"
Grahf_84 wrote:
"
Abelos wrote:

I was able to get one for 10 chaos last week, so it can be found at a reasonable price.

You can get it for 8-10c very easily.
IGN: Dmillz

I am using this weapon, will the DORYANI scepter be an upgrade?
"
rafa5963 wrote:

I am using this weapon, will the DORYANI scepter be an upgrade?

...just read the item, seriously. Yes it's a HUGE upgrade.
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info