1.3 The Community's Molten Strike, Face Melting Build!! 1h+shield and 2h variants available

Bandits
Normal: Oak

Cruel: Oak -- or Kraityn (not much difference)

Merc: Oak

im a total newbie, i'm playing normal what does oak mean? do i need to kill him or help him
"
fases wrote:
Bandits

im a total newbie, i'm playing normal what does oak mean? do i need to kill him or help him

When a bandit is named, it's meant for you to help them ;)

Bye
"
ThePlash wrote:
"
fases wrote:
Bandits

When a bandit is named, it's meant for you to help them ;)

Bye

thanks
For hardcore(Invasion) should i get the Bloodless HP wheel and the +1 max Light res and +1 max cold res, or can i just follow the build in open post and still be pretty safe?
"
ishmael_ wrote:
For hardcore(Invasion) should i get the Bloodless HP wheel and the +1 max Light res and +1 max cold res, or can i just follow the build in open post and still be pretty safe?

You can follow the build as i for hc. I would suggest just going 1h shield after you wear out geofris baptism
I'm loving this build, I lucked out and looted a marohi (Still not crafted to a 5L)and decided to go with the Static Blows-3 dragons variant of this build I am just about to finish up with the life nodes and was wondering if the best place for me to go next is towards Blunt Instruments, I was thinking that 40 Phys dmg, 3% atk speed and 18% armor would be worth the 4 points for me to invest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my current skill tree.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwUTRRxGYUaOBpVG8gdFCSqJy8ppTJ-Mok26DbpOlI9_EMxSn1OKlXGVvpXDVfiWGNZ81uvXhNfP2BLYSFko2aeZ6BnvWoecql0QXTtdud35XrvfNmE74d2jM-PRpBVkc6boZ7Nn8uiAKSspMKnMKeEqBipaKyqr422QbvtvJ_AGsbYz2XQ0NIh3Q3jauOf7Djub-8O8i_2SPcy-tL8xQ==
Last edited by Kartikdon on May 24, 2014, 12:12:05 PM
Anyone has suggestions on which of the gems used in this build, are worth investing high quality?
Multi is alway a great choice. MS gives .75% dmg per 1% I believe
How do you get 50c on 50lvl ?
Trades or lucky loot ?
Ive got only ~50c on my Shadow lvl 70.

And any tips how to play ?
I think I am going little to brave and going on tons of enemies and die a lot.
Should i play more passive ? Attack once or twice and then regen, back, attack etc. ?
What I should buy for better preference ?
Im not going any auras becouse then i die faster becouse of reduced health.
Any good gems to combain with Maruder ?

Stats on Cruel Act 3
Spoiler

Items:
Spoiler
Last edited by Ghato123 on May 24, 2014, 7:20:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info