1.3 The Community's Molten Strike, Face Melting Build!! 1h+shield and 2h variants available

Iswirl you really want to get 2 rubys 1-2 topaz, (2 doesnt hurt for vaal bosses) my incinerator finds the trio the hardest im using 4 staunching and 1 atziri promise for that. Also a spell totem with temporal chains to slow the ads from healing her. I dont know the state of your mana but a lvl 20 purity of fire is great, that was the key for my molten strike i couldnt finish the split phase without it. Gd luck
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 24, 2014, 4:23:12 PM
2-Handed MS AoE Burn Prolif using 4L HoA(work in progress) Passive Tree Progression

"Enjoy the burn!!!!!
This is my target tree as defined earlier in this thread:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4wFWzwFn99G1-0g4XPvfASzFE2DOKIAAnHsOFfiMol35ZBVp4QaOMAar41mnhcv-tKApFXWZOfjajbpj0YdFPfXm6GsmOxVKo1JGzbY8Wx82XKprKpZ8xRx-OvqGPcyCfYlrf0LA8afyw48g7YnC0Kjtz7GrjwtxPYn7TWS2L3-CjGepldN4_6PFSAqTT8nSshuqrXypDnQgUfiIuIppU4qW6_dDSzpSn2Hdmeg_MVW-qTCFHWHGWwW_EupaFXGOlgulJeFNPchsPAfTZIj9qOK7g4=

I have truly enjoyed this build with my templar who is now at 70. The only quest that I have remaining is the final one to kill Dominus in Merciless. A friend says that I have enough gear and allocated stats to defeat Dominus now. After Dominus I will try out maps.

The question that I have is given where I am, where should I allocate my current remaing 10 passive skill points first? and later skill points?
Here is where I am:
Spoiler

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4wFWzwFn99G1-0g4XPvfASzFE2DOKIAAnHsOFfiMol35ZBVp4QaOMAaZp4XL_rSgKRV1mTn42o26Y9GHRT315uhrJjsVSqNSRs22PFsfNlyqayqWfO3PsauPC3E9iftNZLYvf4KMZ6mV03j_o8VICpNPydKyG6qtfKkOdCBR-Ii4imlTipbr90NLOmHGWwW_EupaFXGOljwHw==

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Any gear recommendations?
Thanks...this is my first character.

Last edited by VictorStrategos on Oct 25, 2014, 9:41:13 PM
Hi VictorStrategos,

Trying to keep what you have going for you currently this is what I would suggest...

As far as your remaining points I would go for Point Blank (HUGE dps boost), Unwavering Stance, and HP.

definitely want to 5L your chest piece since your 2h has plenty of room for advancement. More HP on your rares is also very nice to have. With dory's fire belt you should be able to start taking AoF and gain a little bit of DPS. You have no Bleed, shock, or freeze removal on flasks either... this is huge in surviving late game.

Kartikon,
Thanks for the excellent suggestions.
I did manage to roll this flask improvement as you suggested.

I will do more work on the gear and flasks.
I will finally spend some more points.
"
Kartikdon wrote:
"
Kampfsemmel wrote:
Hey there, two questions concerning avatar of fire, since i'm not sure if i should take it:

The life leech from carnage heart doesn't work, since you are not dealing any physical damage or am i wrong about that?

and why is avatar of fire even such a good idea? do you get such a big dmg boost because of increased elemental damage?

thanks alot for the build, i have alot of fun playing it :D

Carnage heart is worthless with AoF

We take AoF because it scales better with WED as well as benefits a lot from doryi belt and doryi invitation. Essentially double dipping the dps boosts. Once for the main hit and again for the projectiles.

Only take AoF once your gear permits. Most of the time people are taking it way to early. It is an end game change.

great thanks, thats waht i expected, im lvl 71 and have a doryanis waiting for me :D so i'll take aof then
How viable is this build in Beyond?

CHeers.
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
Btw victorStratagies is your sword craftable seems perfect for the vagan added phys% added accuracy crafting bench mod.
"
zythyl wrote:
How viable is this build in Beyond?

CHeers.

great. I have a few people in the late 80's and early 90's that message me with questions who are running the build in beyond. The new flask nodes that we take really help out in those o-shit moments and further reduce the likely hood you die in an o-shit moment
"
Fhark wrote:
Btw victorStratagies is your sword craftable seems perfect for the vagan added phys% added accuracy crafting bench mod.

No more prefixes can be added. Resistances could be added, but I am capped.
Got to 90 and decided to mix it up :p Dual wield style. Block is only 36 but 35 phys reduction, 4 endurance charges, 5K health and 25K dps works just fine. HoA combo a must for high-speed clearing. My movespeed is +51 which gives me added dodging ability. This is a sweet combo- unlimited meatballs!!

Spoiler

Tree as of this moment ( keep tweaking )

I'm trying all kinds of variations on this build- the block/shield was awesome but missing DPS; solved that :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info