[1.1.5] Kenzorz Crit Glacial Cascade Witch (updated for 1.3.0)

Man, this build just received a massive blessing with Spell Echo. I liked your build but i didnt like the uber slow casting speed even with tons of casting speed nodes, and now it just doubled in power! Im leveling one up XD
Why exactly do you not use power charge on crit on this high crit build?
"
fvp1992 wrote:

People ask me this question a lot, I'll put the response on first post.

"
I don't use power charges because:
The DPS increase by putting PCoC on my main skill with 7 charges would be roughly close to the DPS increase with any other support like Added Lightning or Faster Casting so that would basically be spending a lot of points on power charges for a DPS increase that I can get without power charges anyway.

If I were to put PCoC on a different skill to build up charges then while that is a good way to keep my tooltip DPS a big juicy number, that DPS isn't exactly accurate seeing as I need to spend time building/keeping up charges. Also I find that kind of playstyle pretty clunky and dislike it anyway.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Majad wrote:
Alright. Thanks you both. Things make more sense now.

One thing I'm trying at the moment is running Added Lightning damage on my totem instead of concentrated effect.

So that both Freeze and Shock can be proliferated about.

If you were to get your hands on 1 or 2 void batteries, would you change your mind about using PCoC?
"
Gobuu wrote:
If you were to get your hands on 1 or 2 void batteries, would you change your mind about using PCoC?

Yes. 2 Void Batteries is the strongest combination for spells.
Last edited by Kenzorz on Jul 6, 2014, 9:33:00 PM
"
Kenzorz wrote:
"
fvp1992 wrote:

People ask me this question a lot, I'll put the response on first post.

"
I don't use power charges because:
The DPS increase by putting PCoC on my main skill with 7 charges would be roughly close to the DPS increase with any other support like Added Lightning or Faster Casting so that would basically be spending a lot of points on power charges for a DPS increase that I can get without power charges anyway.

If I were to put PCoC on a different skill to build up charges then while that is a good way to keep my tooltip DPS a big juicy number, that DPS isn't exactly accurate seeing as I need to spend time building/keeping up charges. Also I find that kind of playstyle pretty clunky and dislike it anyway.

Not to mention that you need to invest skill points into getting additional charges & duration. Some you might be close to or even be getting anyway, but you also have to use a bandit reward for an extra charge.
Last edited by abbarnes on Jul 7, 2014, 6:33:30 PM
Thanks for the update - one thing I've noticed is that mana is a HUGE problem so I'm having to run mana leech as well as life gain on hit on my glacial cascade combo - am I doing something wrong?? Reached level 75 & haven't gone EB as yet - but will get there by level 80 - love the build though
ign: Kza_Taza
"
kareNZa wrote:
Thanks for the update - one thing I've noticed is that mana is a HUGE problem so I'm having to run mana leech as well as life gain on hit on my glacial cascade combo - am I doing something wrong?? Reached level 75 & haven't gone EB as yet - but will get there by level 80 - love the build though

You underestimate the significance of EB if you still haven't gotten it by 80, it makes a huge difference to both max mana and mana regen (since regen is calculated with max mana taken into consideration).

I got EB at around lvl 50-60.

If mana regen is still a problem with EB, try running a lower level Arctic Armour or just turning Arctic Armour on only when needed and off when low on mana like I do, assuming you are using Arctic Armour that is.
Last edited by Kenzorz on Jul 8, 2014, 6:39:48 PM
Kenzors :D I use Spell Echo with my GC build, and its up to 21k dps :D thanks for the build man! :D xx
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info