You thought Dark Souls was hard?

Oh no....

I_NO is a blue sentinel...

Our love cannot be.

Blood will be spilled
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
lvamesdu wrote:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Raawwwwrrrr!!!

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!

Grrrrrrr!!!!

Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Orrraaaa!!!!
I am awoo.
If mount n blade was polished,as in better graphics(they are laughable),better AI(one of the worst i ve seen) and better,more beuatiful/interesting lore,it would have been one the best games of the decade.

Also concerning the difficulty of Dark Souls(the first one,have not tried the second yet),actually on witcher 2(played it on dark difficulty right from the start),i died many many more times during my first play through.The difference was that on witcher i could continue right from where i died,while on dark souls i had to start from the bonfire,which made it more frustrating
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
The Witcher's bosses suck and there's a lot of input lag and unresponsive controls. And enemies don't telegraph their attacks as much and the hit boxes are non existent. Mage combat looks a lot better than sword combat though, I've started using it more in TW2.

Dark/Demon's Souls are hard the first time, but once you get used to the controls and mechanics it gets quite easy. Not laughably so, but much easier. Experience also helps, like when I played Dark first and went into Demon's it was much easier since I knew mechanics well and understood to look out for traps and visual clues.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on May 4, 2014, 8:10:50 PM
"
Russell wrote:
I certainly want to try a spear build. Iv red everywhere that dex sucks though? Though this could be a myth

Try saints spear, the move set is awesome and great for pvp and pve!
Could also try mastodon halberd it is also strong.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Beat it again xD the last boss literally died in 4 hits haha

61 faith + Dragon chime + 9999999 casting speed = instant death.

Just need to kill stupid big dragon and king again as usual both are really easy though I am trying to do the dragon WITHOUT the you can not die aka ass protection ring lol

Then likely do a katanna build or play until max lvl :x

Did this as melee solo no ring of protection no blocking the fire, pure hack and slash and run like a bitch.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Question - is this game still horribly unplayable with mouse and keyboard as they say? I always wanted to play Dark Sould but last time I had a console controller in my hands was in 1997.

A friend of mine plays with KBM I tried it, but I was so used to controller play that I just went back to it. I think KBM is better if you can adjust to using it.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
"
Question - is this game still horribly unplayable with mouse and keyboard as they say? I always wanted to play Dark Sould but last time I had a console controller in my hands was in 1997.

A friend of mine plays with KBM I tried it, but I was so used to controller play that I just went back to it. I think KBM is better if you can adjust to using it.

It's a lot harder to do no lock on moves without a controller though.
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:
"

It's a lot harder to do no lock on moves without a controller though.

You can lock on with KBM.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

Dam right I beat that shit with a KBM lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info