You thought Dark Souls was hard?

Yeah might remake a tanky knight character for my... 3rd playthrough now. I have to admit my full caster is pretty boring. He beats most things without even trying but it feels more like im playing a shitty fps . I want to pick a fun weapon to use. My first knight was using a +8 claymore. Was cool but pretty generic. I want something weird but good. It seems those 2 things dont come together so well. You can either have a weird or a good weapon.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Don't play with a shield

Get a lance

Go around shirtless like me

A buff, shirtless old man with no shield, daggers and a medium big sword seems to scare a lot of people.

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on May 1, 2014, 10:15:23 PM
The shrine of w/e is fucking horrible for casters :_;

I miss my bow QQ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
The shrine of w/e is fucking horrible for casters :_;

I miss my bow QQ

You can use the binoculars and still aim with spells

And why is my little princess not a warrior knightness? Shame on you!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on May 1, 2014, 11:16:05 PM
I finished my yolo knight :O wanted to do something new like in DS 1 I was like lvl 300 or something dumb being a yolo knight forever lmao.

what's your steam :O

what's the best lightning chime and caster armor :?

killed demon song stupid frog thing -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I certainly want to try a spear build. Iv red everywhere that dex sucks though? Though this could be a myth
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
scaling in general for phys seems broken.

Anyway the moveset is the biggest thing you want to take into account when finding the right weapon. The traditional longsword or spear could suit you well, or you're looking for something a bit more exotic.
"
Russell wrote:
I certainly want to try a spear build. Iv red everywhere that dex sucks though? Though this could be a myth

The move set via spear is kinda iffy other then that I've seen a few builds that are decent haha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Russell wrote:

Dex suited for poison/bleed. Good for pvp, bad for pve.
Sorry for my bad English.
"
Russell wrote:

Kept dieing to random things like a guy jumping around a corner and stun locking me off a cliff. Though you do get better at seeing it later on.

sounds like a random day on invasion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info