The artisitc direction of the game is really odd with mxt

Hi CamGG

No problem, glad it will be useful.

I understand that the MTX's can't have major changes to them but I am sure if mentioned in a GGG thread/poll with questions like: '' Should the necrotic hood have hair sticking out the back? or should all hair be removed and more snakes added to medusa hair'', the answer would most likely be yes since it seems to be the most common complaint/critique I hear of those particular MTX.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi CamGG

I understand that the MTX's can't have major changes to them but I am sure if mentioned in a GGG thread/poll with questions like: '' Should the necrotic hood have hair sticking out the back? or should all hair be removed and more snakes added to medusa hair'', the answer would most likely be yes since it seems to be the most common complaint/critique I hear of those particular MTX.

cheers

Remember the forums are around 10% of the player base in games.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
That's less players than on steamcharts....
"
Russell wrote:
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi CamGG

cheers

Remember the forums are around 10% of the player base in games.

You could extend the Deal of the Day UI on the log-in screen to display adverts for polls and stuff underneath the DotD.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jun 3, 2014, 11:16:50 AM
Hi

Good idea Nicholas_Steel.

Russel: 10%? Curious,So what is the other 90% doing? Playing the game and buying MTX's? If so what is the quiet 90% buying the most MTX of? and thanks thus far for taking time out of your day to discuss this, I do find it quite interesting.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
The 90% player base do seem to be quiet, yet the MTX items we're talking about here are quite popular. I don't have the exact stats, and it's not place to even look into that.
My interest is, what if I can change my designs to accommodate for the sceptical users, AND keep the current users happy. Which I'm sure can be done.

This way everyone wins.
"
CamGGG wrote:
The 90% player base do seem to be quiet, yet the MTX items we're talking about here are quite popular. I don't have the exact stats, and it's not place to even look into that.
My interest is, what if I can change my designs to accommodate for the sceptical users, AND keep the current users happy. Which I'm sure can be done.

This way everyone wins.

So far, so good. The angelic wings were flirting with being on the tacky side but they were tastefully done so I have no major gripes with them even though I wont be purchasing them, ever.

I just sincerely hope you guys know where to draw the line when it comes to stuff like this.

Wraeclast

"
A gritty dark fantasy setting, supporting a hostile cutthroat atmosphere.

Please be mindful of this when designing shinny MTX's.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
[deleted]

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jun 4, 2014, 11:06:04 AM
I don't know, I dig the gold effects. Some of them are a little too much for my taste but I think thematically that it can still work as long as act 4 is as bleak, gory and hopeless as possible. Lone blessed exile overcoming the evils of Wraeclast or something.

Have you been around act 3 lately? When the gigantic piles of corpses and bodies mounted to pikes have golden wings on them I'll buy into the idea that this game is no longer artistically gritty lol. Those giant pools of blood are just kool-aid too man.
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
Hi

Did someone type Kool-aid?!?!

Screw Miley! She got nothing on Kool-aid.

It would be very cool if GGG could add MTX's to the monsters to make them more unique looking, or at least on the champions and commander monsters, it would also showcase how the MTX looksin the game, just like the rogue exiles.

cheers
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jun 7, 2014, 1:30:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info