The artisitc direction of the game is really odd with mxt

Kia Ora, Cam (concept artist) here from GGG.
(inb4 this is copy pasted from another thread)
I work a lot on the items and MTX stuff.

Interesting opinions from both those for, and against the new wings/mtx.
Because no one has said anything regarding this topic so far, and it is a recurring topic. I just wanted to say I'm listening, and this is all good feedback.

While it's very doubtful we can make everyone happy with any single MTX item, I can certainly try to take your feedback into consideration on the visual design side of things.
I am also a fan of more subtle design.

Out of curiosity for those who are not a fan of certain mtx items:
What is it, that you are not a fan of?
Size? Colour? VFX? Design/look?

Cheers
C
Hey great suggestions Finkenstein.

While we cant really go back and change existing MTX designs unless it is for bug fixing.

Personally, this was some very valuable info for moving forward with MTX design:
"The demon wings yet again over done, though very nice to see them move a bit, they remind me of devil may cry themed design not POE. They could have been a mix of demonic/abnormal growths mixed with steam punk machinery reminiscent of Dominus's area/ twisted thaumaturgy."

Cheers
C
The 90% player base do seem to be quiet, yet the MTX items we're talking about here are quite popular. I don't have the exact stats, and it's not place to even look into that.
My interest is, what if I can change my designs to accommodate for the sceptical users, AND keep the current users happy. Which I'm sure can be done.

This way everyone wins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info