The artisitc direction of the game is really odd with mxt

The artistic direction of the game is really odd. I Find it strange that most of the MXt going out those days are all about angels and bright light godly effects.

I had the feeling this game was more about gore and rust.

It seem to me the Art done a 100% volte face in the other direction with the mxt.

Those seraph wings really look nice but why couldn't t it be some black crow wings or bloody bones wings instead?

It might sell more, but in the end the game look like a mess, with shinny stuff all over the place in blood environments, like the gods who created this place are schizophrenics or something.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 25, 2014, 1:16:30 PM
Hi Russel

Seems like that's their new strategy maybe we will get those over sized shitty bright back weapons from WOW next?

But lets face it this glitzy crap has been steadily increasing for a awhile now, you want dark and gritty try GD, this game is going my little pony bright colours fasssssssttttt.

P.S. Take some more pride in your work and fix the clipping, the re-wording on totem MTX so players know for sure its SUPPORT TOTEM ONLY, and how about making characters heads bald when they have the medusa snake MTX(the hair with snakes is very amateurish and not worth the 20+ dollars)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
*cries in corner* I know!
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
lolozori wrote:
The artistic direction of the game is really odd. I Find it strange that most of the MXt going out those days are all about angels and bright light godly effects.

I had the feeling this game was more about gore and rust.

It seem to me the Art done a 100% volte face in the other direction with the mxt.

Those seraph wings really look nice but why couldn't t it be some black crow wings or bloody bones wings instead?

It might sell more, but in the end the game look like a mess, with shinny stuff all over the place in blood environments, like the gods who created this place are schizophrenics or something.

QFT.

The dark gritty hopelessness of poe was one of the most awesome things about. It's been really sad to see most of it go in the "wrong" direction. I very much agree where are the dark black bloody bird wings//armor. Some of us are just waiting for something dark and hopeless to spend our money on.

Needs more chains and shackles how about mana orb women alternate art for summon guardian!? Yessssss
I've always thought GGG had a good thing going where the more art-breaking an mtx was, the more uncommon it'd be. The crazy stuff like the eternal weapon effect can be crazy because barely anyone has it. I've been trying to wait until the wings get officially announced to comment more but I have to say, seraph wings feel like something that should cost hundreds of dollars and then be made unavailable forever afterwards.
"
Bunnu wrote:
I've always thought GGG had a good thing going where the more art-breaking an mtx was, the more uncommon it'd be. The crazy stuff like the eternal weapon effect can be crazy because barely anyone has it. I've been trying to wait until the wings get officially announced to comment more but I have to say, seraph wings feel like something that should cost hundreds of dollars and then be made unavailable forever afterwards.
I don't feel that's a good pricing strategy. Idealistic, perhaps; practical, no. Since this is how GGG makes money, I think they should simply price them in whatever way gives the most profit.

Although, in a way, this is already the case. It's not difficult to get a variety of good-lucking, specific gritty looks out of the game by simply using Skin Transfer microtransactions, which may be disposable but are also quite cheap. The Seraph effects are considerably more expensive in comparison.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't feel that's a good pricing strategy.

I didn't necessarily mean that's what GGG should do; I just mean these wings seem like something out of a high-tier supporter pack, in terms of flashiness.
^ Competes with current supporter pack back attachments. Why have made those to come out with even flashier as a regular micro?

As I stated in the news post with wings pic, please give as much completion to another "theme" as you did Seraph. Make it dark and gritty and ghastly. Blood/bones/spikes, if color is the new way of things... Ghostly teals, purples, dripping ghoulish look... IDC... But sinister! THIS... IS... WRAECLAST... *kicks Russell into work desk* PIXELS NAOW! <3
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
I totally agree with OP, please stay away from angelic themes.
Tech guy
More Demon and Horns theme please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info