The artisitc direction of the game is really odd with mxt

Hi, Here some suggestions for mtx:

-more organic&Blood effect>

The valentine s day beating heart+blood is nice and I would like to see more mtx with organic animations like this.

Remember What append to Tetsuo in Akira
Spoiler
Some moving organic things, popping blood around, pulsing organs, some mechanical piece embedded in skin and bones, some deformed body parts.
I want piety to do some experiment on me too.

- maybe more Disgusting pets? worms, larva, snakes, spiders, deformed mutant furless things.
Spoiler

-Rusty, spiky things... More rusty metal, broken things with bloody nails on them.

Angelic stuff in POE: Imo ideally that how an "angel" should look like in poe:
Spoiler

The angel wings in path of exile are too much fantasy, and to much bright.

Let s say they could have been like in this pictures (scaled) , with soft glowing lights on them to please the shiny lovers maybe, it would have been much better imo.

Rip h. r. giger, This guy designs and paintings are awesome and Some Poe art could get inspired from his work a little more:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ps:

I think changing the actual already released mtx would be a mistake.

Some are really not fitting the game world in my modest opinion but people already bought them, and it would be unfair to change them now.

However, future mxt should be more dark, dirty and gritty without going away from the original game design, a certain continuity in the art direction is needed.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 8, 2014, 11:31:26 AM
"
Russell wrote:

Remember the forums are around 10% of the player base in games.

this is why they dont care about this

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jun 11, 2014, 9:47:25 AM
Hi, I would love to see some animal or nature oriented MTX!
Just look how many people in game using animal themed gear as skin transfer - wolf helmet, lion helmet and stuff like Hyrri's Ire, etc.

I am definitely not talking about some cute fluffy things. I am talking about nature aspect in its good or evil form.

few suggestions:
- Armors partly using animal or beast skins
in example: robe made from black rhoa feathers (just imagine crow like witch with her black cat), armor made from lizard skin or some moldy shaman appearance.
- Anubis mask and stuff like that (don't know how it fits to Wraeclast world but there is a pyramid, right? :)
- Wolf/Dog pet! I bet it would be one of most popular.

BTW I am using wolf helmet skin and only few MTX effects working on it!
Hi

Depending on the flavor of the league, GGG should make mtx's accordingly for it and sell them for as long as that league is up.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Depending on the flavor of the league, GGG should make mtx's accordingly for it and sell them for as long as that league is up.

cheers

i want that to play 'this league' but with 'that mtx' / no, sorry, u have to play the other league in order to get 'that mtx' /ohh ok, then i wont play 'that league' and i wont buy 'that mtx'.

that shit just complicates things

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Hi

Yeah I suppose it could complicate things if you think it would be complicated to check a mtx screen. I suppose these special limited mtx could be more in line as race rewards since race rewards are already doing such activities.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Dafuq. Who hired the five year old?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info