Corrupted Blood Broken as Sh*t

I play Ball Lightning and I have 20 stacks in 0.4 sec. After flask used, I am 20 stacks again 0.4 sec later :p Usually I have to use 3 of them, and if the mob is not dead at this step, I give up.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 20, 2014, 9:26:54 AM
i attack +7 times a sec and dont die to CB.
buffs (imo) that can save you from CB are :
knowing CB is phys damage
*armor (imortal call)
*life regen
*leech (fast hight dps attacks)
*flasks
Last edited by nexbli on Sep 20, 2014, 12:53:57 PM
CB is garbage design, I agree with OP

Why are you trying to punish high hit-rate builds?

Why are you trying to punish builds that don't have heavy life recovery / regen / leech?

Not everybody can nuke down a corrupting blood mob in 2 seconds and then pot it off
"
Precaso wrote:

Why are you trying to punish builds that don't have heavy life recovery / regen / leech?

Not everybody can nuke down a corrupting blood mob in 2 seconds and then pot it off

you know, a rare is easy to spot since they added bright colors to champs.

worst case scenario, skip it. But how hard is it to press a potion? srsly ....
"
Nuttzo wrote:

I personally hate Storm Herald more than CB.

Yeah. Fck that sht.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
Precaso wrote:

why are there mobs in game that want to kill you? terrible design..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
immortal call will help u get 0 damage from corrupted blood as long as it's active. as soon as it's gone damage will start. CWDT + Endurance cry + Immortal call + increased duration and now u have something that can deal with it automatically. HF!
"
unsane69 wrote:
"
Nuttzo wrote:

I personally hate Storm Herald more than CB.

Yeah. Fck that sht.

Well, I think the gold palm goes to monsters using Flameblast.

Getting one-shot from 2 screens away by a half-charged flamebast: PRICELESS!!! And that's with 75% fire res and 3.3k life...

This definitely needs adjustment: either less damage or slower charging so you can escape.

Corrupted Blood a just a surprise once or twice, after that you learn how to handle it, and I'm currently playing a very fast bow ranger so I can talk about it. One flask should suffice, 2 can help if you're a bit slow to react.
Last edited by tienbasse on Sep 21, 2014, 4:56:18 PM
3.3k life ? what did you expect ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Precaso wrote:

"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
you know, a rare is easy to spot since they added bright colors to champs.

worst case scenario, skip it. But how hard is it to press a potion? srsly ....

"
Ludvator wrote:
why are there mobs in game that want to kill you? terrible design..

you guys are missing my point, for example why should a heavy life regen / leech 2H character with 1 attack per second be safer vs corrupting blood than a CI witch using GMP freeze pulse? why isn't it made equally difficult for all builds, like for example "when you hit a mob with corrupting blood, you take a set amount of bleed damage for 3 seconds. Hitting the mob again resets the duration"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info