Corrupted Blood Broken as Sh*t

"
there's a monster that I CAN'T attack or it instantly kills me

It is no where near instant. Just pay attention to your HP.

If you're dying too fast then your HP is simply too low. If you're always empty on flasks then your build needs a dramatic change.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 25, 2014, 1:25:13 PM
"
P_Johann wrote:
Corrupting Blood balanced for slow, hard-hitting builds. They just hit couple times, then use flask to remove bleeding. It's easy for them and they laughing on forum and says everyone L2P.
For fast attack speed builds corrupting blood just horrible as my english. Attack mob - get 15-20 stacks of bleeding in half-second - die.

I have massively high attack speed. (Spectral Throw with an attack time of .17 seconds.)

CB is no problem. (my energy shield never even dips)

Unless it's a big rock guy I don't even bother flasking most of the time as long as there's more enemies to kill - just keep leeching.

Even if you aren't so set up though a flask should do you just fine.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
It's very rare now, but the potential is there.

The worst CB I've seen was in a poorjoys; extra dmg, extra ele dmg, substantial phys aura titty bitch in Nemesis which was around 500life/sec degen per stack.
@BeerPact
This game is too cruel and sadistic, I think Hello Kitty Online will be kinder to you OP.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
CB is balanced. Also nice hyperbole, I see a CB rare maybe once every five maps.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I think people saying Corrupted Blood is fine or "use a staunching flask" need to play some end game cyclone, incinerate, or other super fast hitting skills.

If you miss the corrupted blood tag on a rare, you'll be at 20 charges before you know what's going on. Panic mode!! 1 2 3 4 5, maybe your staunching flask was empty though... oops, click here to resurrect, no time to log out :(

Also if your damage output is somewhat low and/or the rare monster is particularly tough, you'll find that 1 staunching flask is often not enough.

Common corrupted blood situation: People (like me) try to kill the corrupted blood rare monster, and it's going OK with life leech and life pots, staunching when it's bad... and then the monster dies, but you're not leeching anymore and you have no more pots, so your life is going down out of control... open inventory must quickly portal out!!! *click here to resurrect* fck

Last edited by Thalandor on Apr 25, 2014, 4:00:02 PM
Dangerous mod indeed for anyone that does not have high life regen or high life leech.

My ranger gets destroyed by this (archers have poor single target damage output) while my duelist isn't taking too much damage (high life regen)

Best to be prepared by bringing at least 3 remove bleed flasks at all times. There have been times when i started attacking that cb rare without noticing i was out of flask charges.

I like that cb is in the game though. It's a good survival check for builds and also builds up tension when you never know when you will run into a cb rare.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 25, 2014, 4:02:05 PM
"
P_Johann wrote:
Corrupting Blood balanced for slow, hard-hitting builds. They just hit couple times, then use flask to remove bleeding. It's easy for them and they laughing on forum and says everyone L2P.
For fast attack speed builds corrupting blood just horrible as my english. Attack mob - get 15-20 stacks of bleeding in half-second - die.

uh, i have an incinerate build. is that a fast attack ?

hit a bazillion times. flask. hit a bazillion times. flask.

flask is empty, jump through a portal.

repeat.

it is absolutely a pain in the ass. i only died the first time because i didn't know wtf was going on.

and yeah- just like reflect- you gotta be careful and spot them ahead of time, but really not terrible - just annoying. not fun. where's the fun ?
"
Thalandor wrote:
I think people saying Corrupted Blood is fine or "use a staunching flask" need to play some end game cyclone, incinerate, or other super fast hitting skills.

If you miss the corrupted blood tag on a rare, you'll be at 20 charges before you know what's going on. Panic mode!! 1 2 3 4 5, maybe your staunching flask was empty though... oops, click here to resurrect, no time to log out :(

Also if your damage output is somewhat low and/or the rare monster is particularly tough, you'll find that 1 staunching flask is often not enough.

Common corrupted blood situation: People (like me) try to kill the corrupted blood rare monster, and it's going OK with life leech and life pots, staunching when it's bad... and then the monster dies, but you're not leeching anymore and you have no more pots, so your life is going down out of control... open inventory must quickly portal out!!! *click here to resurrect* fck

I play a Barrage CoC witch, one cast and I will be at 20 stacks of CB. It isn't hard to manage if you pay attention.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
P_Johann wrote:

uh, i have an incinerate build. is that a fast attack ?

hit a bazillion times. flask. hit a bazillion times. flask.

flask is empty, jump through a portal.

repeat.

it is absolutely a pain in the ass. i only died the first time because i didn't know wtf was going on.

and yeah- just like reflect- you gotta be careful and spot them ahead of time, but really not terrible - just annoying. not fun. where's the fun ?

First, they're hard to spot.

Second, with incinerate, you're usually locked in flame mode, and can't really see details of the mobs in your cone of fire. CB mob runs into it and you can't tell until your HP drops to near nothing. And by stopping, you also stop leeching, which will kill you that much faster.

We really need some better warning about these mobs at least.
Last edited by BaggerX on Apr 25, 2014, 5:16:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info