GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

GGG should just put all gear into an Auction house and remove it from drops completely. Drops are now just currency that you use to trade trade trade with. Finding stuff is over rated, trading is the real game.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
GGG should just put all gear into an Auction house and remove it from drops completely. Drops are now just currency that you use to trade trade trade with. Finding stuff is over rated, trading is the real game.
If I follow Bizarro Stryker's emotion poorly, then getting regularly scheduled drops is a good thing, and variety is a terrible thing.

However, did Bizarro Striker just say the other month that RNG is a marvelous thing, and rewards which are not so heavily based on luck would be a bad thing?

Oh! I am so confused. Bizarro Stryker says one thing, then says the same thing before.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 4, 2014, 6:56:08 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
If I follow Bizarro Stryker's emotion poorly, then getting regularly scheduled drops is a good thing, and variety is a terrible thing.

However, did Bizarro Striker just say the other month that RNG is a marvelous thing, and rewards which are not so heavily based on luck would be a bad thing?

Oh! I am so confused. Bizarro Stryker says one thing, then says the same thing before.

I can not even put into words how little I care about what you think Scrotie.

Anyway my post above was a joke. I've never had a problem with RNG in this game, not sure what I wrote seriously or otherwise that made you think that I did.
Standard Forever
"
lolbam wrote:
so what? in HC league you dont lose anything for dieing? thats not hardcore. people had differnt opinions on how that should work and its a leauge. we dont even need a HC league its same as standard

lol wat
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
so what? in HC league you dont lose anything for dieing? thats not hardcore. people had differnt opinions on how that should work and its a leauge. we dont even need a HC league its same as standard

lol wat

well what do u lose besides fall off from ladder? do they even lose XP

HC sounds more softcore to me!
"
lolbam wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:

lol wat

well what do u lose besides fall off from ladder? do they even lose XP

HC sounds more softcore to me!

You lose the ability to play that character on hardcore. If you're a hardcore player, you don't suddenly change to softcore, lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

You lose the ability to play that character on hardcore. If you're a hardcore player, you don't suddenly change to softcore, lol.

well they can play ambush and if they die they can delete there guy.. i mean i see so meny threads QQing about how OP invaders and they one shot me. there dont need to even have a HC league. just delete your guy if you die

this is good logic
Last edited by lolbam on May 4, 2014, 7:56:56 PM
"
lolbam wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

well they can play ambush and if they die they can delete there guy.. i mean i see so meny threads QQing about how OP invaders and they one shot me. there dont need to even have a HC league. just delete your guy if you die

this is good logic

Not really. If you want invaders you can't play in Ambush. If you want hardcore, you can't play in a softcore economy.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

this is good logic

Not really. If you want invaders you can't play in Ambush. If you want hardcore, you can't play in a softcore economy.

Why can't you? Not even slightly different from trading in HC. You go to poe.xyz you pay exalts you get your shinies.

You may cry a river that a SC guy found that item, but this becomes invalid in the face of RMT and botting that happens in HC too.

But still straws are always there if you wanna hold onto some.
"
symban wrote:

Why can't you? Not even slightly different from trading in HC. You go to poe.xyz you pay exalts you get your shinies.

You may cry a river that a SC guy found that item, but this becomes invalid in the face of RMT and botting that happens in HC too.

But still straws are always there if you wanna hold onto some.

Have you ever played HC? The economies are vastly different to SC ones. Really good items are rare as fuck and even mediocre items sell quite well. RMT and botting are way less prevalent in HC for obvious reasons. I think you don't know what you're talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info