GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
elwindakos wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
any thing new on this subject?

Seriously?see anyone else disqussing it now?Because we live on sfl era.This thread might as well close,so you dont self shameless bump it for no reason

I'd play the devil's advocate by saying that there is still no SFL.

BUT one of the main concern of people wanting a SFL was to have a dedicated environment where SF would be a viable option, assuming that the live version of the game didn't offer that possibility. And you're right when you say that problem is pretty much gone. Anyone saying that SF is still not viable now with the masters is either fooling himself or just bad at the game. You can craft decent gear from scratch for almost nothing now or turn vendor trash items into 70+ maps option. My ranger in Beyond is 85 and beside from my quiver, all the gear I wear is either found or crafted/found+crafted. I don't claim to play sf or whatever, so it is 100% unintentional. By that, I mean that I didn't rule out the possibility of getting better gear on purpose because I wanted to play sf or anything like that. It just happened that almost all my gear is now found, crafted or both of them.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Xavderion wrote:
They still have probably no intention of making self-found leagues though.
"Sorry for my bad English"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
any thing new on this subject?

Yes, GGG has made some changes to the game that benefit self-found players a lot. They still have probably no intention of making self-found leagues though.

Does self-found include not sharing Masters missions with anybody? =0[.]o=

No... but 'solo' would. I always tag myself as solo/self-found.
wow why?
Time to start your weekly "PoE is dying" thread.
Why is thread keeps ongoing? league for social awkward ppl never gonna happend, deal with it.
"
Goguser wrote:
Why is thread keeps ongoing? league for social awkward ppl never gonna happend, deal with it.

Because lolbam bumped it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Goguser wrote:

Because lolbam bumped it.

i find it funny every time i bump it you are all ways happen to be logged on to the website...

maybe time to log off buddy
lol sf movement sorta died out after masters.... gj ggg
Git R Dun!
"
Goguser wrote:

Made my day, sorry for another bump on this hopeless thread, but I had to say it. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info