GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

D3 is a game with no challange inside; the way developers treated all the main ARPG aspects of the game are not a successful revolution to me, just a bunch of modification aiming to make a WoW/diablo-ized game. worst choice ever.

the only positive thing of D3 are the flawless animations, and havoc engine.

for every other aspect, PoE is so much betterly designed.

Guys, play the game as is, stop complaining, or leave, just leave.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Oh no not another PoE - D3 comparison please.

Keep it on topic.
Your face when you realize that people still RMT in RoS. They simply trade in dyes instead of gold.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
i've by now decided, that i hope GGG developes an SFL; so much frustration around it!

lel
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
The reason is that you can already play Selffound.

I hope GGG never falls for this and breaks their own (beautiful) game!
"
kussekurt wrote:

Yeeeah, adding a separate league for those who want it means they're breaking the base game.

Let's never remove desync either, it would break this beautiful game!
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
"
visiON123 wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

Yeeeah, adding a separate league for those who want it means they're breaking the base game.

Comparing the two? Just lol!

If you want to play selffound its already in the game, you just have to play like that. And way to argument, taking resources (In theory, I dont know if they are even using resources) from fixing to please some people with l2p issues/entitled brats - You are not helping your socalled 'cause'.

EDIT:

For clarification, I will post this once again:

From GGGs definition of their game

Exile Yourself to the Unforgiving Continent of Wraeclast!

Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. We're a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that we'd want to play ourselves. It is designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win". If you'd like to play, just create an account.

You see where Im going with base game. (Dont know why Im even trying to explain it.)
Last edited by kussekurt on Jul 21, 2014, 2:45:43 PM
"
kussekurt wrote:
"
visiON123 wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

Comparing the two? Just lol!

If you want to play selffound its already in the game, you just have to play like that. And way to argument, taking resources (In theory, I dont know if they are even using resources) from fixing to please some people with l2p issues/entitled brats - You are not helping your socalled 'cause'.

EDIT:

For clarification, I will post this once again:

From GGGs definition of their game

Exile Yourself to the Unforgiving Continent of Wraeclast!

Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. We're a small independent team of hardcore gamers based in New Zealand and have created Path of Exile as the game that we'd want to play ourselves. It is designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customisation, competitive PvP and ladder races. The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win". If you'd like to play, just create an account.

You see where Im going with base game. (Dont know why Im even trying to explain it.)

Taking resources by making a separate league?

Oh wait, GGG TOTALLY didn't promise custom leagues (pay to make) during closed beta, yeeeeah, totally didn't happen, so let's not pressure them to go through with their promises.
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
"
Xavderion wrote:
Your face when you realize that people still RMT in RoS. They simply trade in dyes instead of gold.

This is exactly what i have been saying about a SFL. Accounts will be sold instead of orbs and items. RMT never goes away it just shifts from 1 medium to another.
"
visiON123 wrote:

Taking resources by making a separate league?

Oh wait, GGG TOTALLY didn't promise custom leagues (pay to make) during closed beta, yeeeeah, totally didn't happen, so let's not pressure them to go through with their promises.

Well, I wasnt here closed beta, but Im pretty sure they never said they would offer paid leagues without trading(And higher droprates), as Ive read it, they specifically said that they wont be easier then the core game. But all in all thats an entirely other discussion as this is not a discussion about a private paid league. By all means you can have your private league - But then again thats not what people are crying for, is it? Its a public league funded and supported by GGG. For my sake you can have your private league as long as you guys take on all the funding(No entitledment there), but i guess you'll how much people really want it then :)

And yes, your absolutely right let's not pressure them to stand by some less important promise, when theres still lots of stuffs in the core game that can be done.

I will repeat it again for you(But it is getting really really old): You have selffound already, go /dnd, turn off all chats and you are on your way.

And also what Dirk said above me, before you try to pull some bs argument about RMT. Droprates are fine, so dont use that either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info