GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

Dirkaustin ''SFL has sense only if in SOLO mode''

Please explain how a solo mode could be anything but SF? I suppose it's possible but I've never heard of a solo-play-only game that allowed trading.

IT doesn't have to be in reverse though. A non trade game is a completely different animal than a no partying game. After saying that, I would love to see a solo ladder but that is a very different league. I like the league that you describe, it is not the one we have been fighting for though.

Solo single-player ladder should have been an option from day one.

Last edited by rob16437 on Jul 20, 2014, 3:37:04 PM
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
128 pages of people posting... and only 1GGG response to make people refrain from using offensive language... isn't that a hint? self-found league is not gonna happen.

Lol, its like people who hate on Obama. he will go all the way to 2016. Same way as a SFL is never going to happen. They just wont waste creating and managing 2 leagues that are for 100 something people. And there would have to be 2 SF leagues one HC and one SC.
Only needs to be one SF league. Within that league there would be those who ripped, and the true pros who did not. It's going to be so damned awesome! Even Kripparian and Athene would return for it.
"
Only needs to be one SF league. Within that league there would be those who ripped, and the true pros who did not. It's going to be so damned awesome! Even Kripparian and Athene would return for it.

Two people that have a jpeg clicker for iPad as their main game may return thanks to SFL, thank God ! :D
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"

Two people that have a jpeg clicker for iPad as their main game may return thanks to SFL, thank God ! :D

They bring with them a bounty of potential new blood. Something PoE could use at this point. Get the connection? :)
"
They just wont waste creating and managing 2 leagues that are for 100 something people. And there would have to be 2 SF leagues one HC and one SC.

100 something people? Your delusional or trolling.
Standard Forever

Lets be realistic. What is the point of ladders anyways? If it is to rank yourself against other players abilities in all phases of the game, wouldn't a solo or SFL or Solo-SFL ladder be the most accurate measuring tape?

(sips coffee)
"
rob16437 wrote:

Lets be realistic. What is the point of ladders anyways? If it is to rank yourself against other players abilities in all phases of the game, wouldn't a solo or SFL or Solo-SFL ladder be the most accurate measuring tape?

(sips coffee)

You said all phases of the game. Using that phrasing, not even slightly. The game includes your ability interact with others. Much like other dynamic games, a one trick pony won't 'win' in ladders.

The reality is most of us have jobs which is a concession of loss from the start.
Chris on SFL @ 12:35 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-QFqRHoPM

In my opinion his motivation is wrong: It is not meaningful to just trade the orbs for items to progress, instead users should be able to use those orbs to craft the items they need to progress.

"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
Chris thinks we don't need one to play SF. He sees no point.

Diablo 3 is now self found only and it's... fun?

D3 Unique Drop% is more tnan POE.

This is good.

D3 is more happy than POE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info