GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
lolbam wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
nicee GGG sent me a few microtransactions for having a 100 page thread

When you're old you can tell your grandkids about this achievement. I'm jelly.

heys im 17 i all ready old

"
Xavderion wrote:

When I was your age I already had two kids. Do you even reproduce bro?

i been growing a chia pet for the last 3 weeks XD

that count?
stupid idea you can just play self found on the leagues there are now. [removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on May 12, 2014, 10:37:43 PM
"
polloww12 wrote:
stupid idea you can just play self found on the leagues there are now. [removed by support]

I agree.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on May 12, 2014, 10:37:55 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
polloww12 wrote:

I agree.

yah they should all so get ride of hardcore leagues all so. they should just put all the leagues together and if you die you can delete your person. and if the people cry and shit they can just have 2 ladder sheets of people who has died and havent.... im sick of the population being so low its like no one even plays any more

theres like 20 WTS to the 1 WTB

this game is dieing GGG has better things to do then make a SFL that would kill it even more with people just playing by themselfs
Last edited by Michael_GGG on May 12, 2014, 10:38:17 PM
"
polloww12 wrote:

Try reading the thread before making posts that show that you didn't.

Self found in current leagues does not work for most players for a variety of reasons.
Standard Forever
Last edited by Michael_GGG on May 12, 2014, 10:38:47 PM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
polloww12 wrote:

Try reading the thread before making posts that show that you didn't.

Self found in current leagues does not work for most players for a variety of reasons.

why cant it work for you? drop rates are not high enough? deal with it.... why do you want everything given to you?

[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on May 12, 2014, 10:39:37 PM
"
polloww12 wrote:

why cant it work for you? drop rates are not high enough? deal with it.... why do you want everything given to you?

obama kids want everything given to them

That makes no sense at all. You acknowledge that self found currently makes the game incredibly more difficult but people who want that play style supported by the devs want everything handed to them?

You might want to try saying that to someone who hasn't played the game for thousands of hours already.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
polloww12 wrote:

That makes no sense at all. You acknowledge that self found currently makes the game incredibly more difficult but people who want that play style supported by the devs want everything handed to them?

You might want to try saying that to someone who hasn't played the game for thousands of hours already.

um i read posts where they want increased drop rates for the league... so yah they want all the items handed to them

obama style give people free stuff and keep them voting for him

them obama phones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
polloww12 wrote:

um i read posts where they want increased drop rates for the league... so yah they want all the items handed to them

obama style give people free stuff and keep them voting for him

them obama phones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info