I'm pretty much done with this game

everybody has their own. in a world where people think that at the center of the universe, their face is present, we might as well emulate them to show them how silly they are being

so yes, Veruski's Law
dont stop. more please.
"
PoorJoy wrote:
dont stop. more please.

This. I am sipping on a cup of coffee post-workout, and this thread even beats my Warlock 2: the Exiled-satisfation.

I think these types of threads are great btw - i read them all in order to see if people bring up the "not-as-obvious" things that annoys me. And 52 rants about the same deal is a great feedback in general.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on Apr 23, 2014, 11:33:33 AM
"
Cergic wrote:
I think these types of threads are great btw - i read them all in order to see if people bring up the "not-as-obvious" things that annoys me. And 52 rants about the same deal is a great feedback in general.

That they are, compared to more... exotic annoyances of PoE veterans.

But it makes me wonder... is it a good thing people leave after hitting those few most common snags? Isn't the game offering enough to make them overlook obvious issues and get to more obscure ones? Am I just a big idiot for sticking so long to discover those?

Pretty unsettling questions, best pondered after a few mugs of well chilled fermented soup of hop and barley when a man is at his most philosophical, but coffee can do in a pinch.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Cergic wrote:

That they are, compared to more... exotic annoyances of PoE veterans.

But it makes me wonder... is it a good thing people leave after hitting those few most common snags? Isn't the game offering enough to make them overlook obvious issues and get to more obscure ones? Am I just a big idiot for sticking so long to discover those?

Pretty unsettling questions, best pondered after a few mugs of well chilled fermented soup of hop and barley when a man is at his most philosophical, but coffee can do in a pinch.

I too ask myself this question. I personally think that gamers today isn't what gamers used to be 10 years ago. Gamers today leave games for 2-3 issues. Gamers of "older days" played a game for longer periods of time while enduring larger amounts of issues.

Whether or not it's a bad thing or not is not for me to say, but it's obvious that gamers today are being offered more and more delicious games to devour, which generates a taste for "finer things".
With that said, games and game devs are in a tough market, and i believe that it's fair to accuse game devs of being arrogant if they reject and/or ignore the actual wishes and opinions of the clientele.

To answer your question: No. You're not an idiot, not even a small one. You're an optimistic person willing to ignore some flaws, because you see the big picture. And that's a good thing
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Greetings,

Its always a delight for me to read about the suffering of another and it fills my heart with pleasure when I read the final note left behind by the poor soul.

Sadly it appears some of you do not share my feelings of joy but seem rather hateful instead.

Carefully reading the last pages, I found myself unable to learn your true motivations.

Let me repeat the last words of our lost champion and let it cleanse your heart:

"
Yeah. I'm taking a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break from Path of RNG. At first I was happy since it seemed to fix all that Diablo 3 ruined... but now that I look at it... it's just as bad as Diablo 3: everything is random, you have 0 impact on your character it's just this: you are either lucky, or you aren't... skill not needed! Loot is garbage, crafting is a joke and the biggest problem is that the whole game is one great big RNG fest (from retarded templar exile at the end of a map boss to wasting a few alch/chaos orbs on maps cause the affixes are retarded e.g: 50% slower mana and HP regen with temp chains and monsters move X times faster). And don't get me started on the desync...

Sorry, but I won't play this anymore until they fix this issues, or at least show they want to improvise on this... and from what I read on the forums, other people feel the same way!

May he rest in piece together with all our fallen brothers

Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 23, 2014, 3:14:26 PM
The most disappointing part about these feedback threads is all the trolling asshats that decide to come around post completely destructive things like, "see ya" as if he didn't raise some perfectly legitimate criticisms of their beloved game.

People who are so blind to the truth do nothing but feed the developer's ego and encourage them to make progressively destructive decisions.
Then let us unite the community to gather with the developers and share our grief together

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info