I'm pretty much done with this game

"

I consider mid 70s pretty high in a game where content becomes agonizingly BORING and GRINDY after 80.

But eh, this is the usual bullshit argument of the in game elitists. Oh, u have no hi lvl char u r ignrant.

A pity what you think is so violently inferior in regard to who has the right to comment on the game to GGG's.

Also, holy shit. Charan's Law strikes again.

I love you guys.

What is the main game content cap these days ? You know now that Dominus stands guard over the throne of the game over *you win* screen ?

I have serious technical issues with 3x and until that's resolved I'll never see inside Doms penthouse again.

I was allowed to say that because I use =)

=)
Last edited by Temper on Apr 23, 2014, 9:24:22 AM
"
"
Veruski wrote:
"

I consider mid 70s pretty high

it doesn't matter what you consider "pretty high", it's not.

your opinion on what is high is completely irrelevant, because you don't play this game much.

if posting leveled up your character, you would be all set. Too bad.

Charan's law... Still...

Whatever makes you feel important man. I know how important it is to you to feel that way.

Or, consider you are replying to me and waiting on my every post...

We should call it Veruski's Law.
"
Temper wrote:
I have enough issues with the bread and butter end game content as is without concerning myself with optional content.

this optionality is eyebrow-raising

lvl 100 Ambush was reached in slightly more than 26 days /played
top of the ladder players start mapping at most 1 day /played
which gives at most 4% ratio for allegedly bread-and-butter to optional content.

how can 4% can be exceptionally high when by numbers it is exceptionally low?
"
tinko92 wrote:
"

Valid opinion, sure.

'Loot is garbage' is useless as feedback.

Tourists.

Feedback is an opinion.

It's not useless, and it's true. 95%+ of the rare items are vendor trash or 2 chaos "worth" at max, which is again, a vendor trash due to the whole trade system being awful, in a trade oriented game.

He might seem a tourist to you, but you seem one to me.

Pretty much this. Loot and drop rates in this game are pretty horrible, and the trade mechanics are abysmal. The only time I trade is to get a cheap (1-2 Chaos) unique from time to time. I always hit a gear wall at the end of Cruel, and it is super easy to blow through your orbs in a failed attempt at crafting an upgrade. Odd are, if you get the gear, you won't get the slots, and if you get the slots, the gear rolls will suck.

I love the combat, skills, passive tree, mechanics, etc, which is why I stick around and play the same handful of characters over and over. I'd love to branch out and play some more interesting builds, but the odds of getting those build-enabling uniques are so low that I gave up hope of playing them months ago.

My biggest hope is that Custom Leagues (whatever year they become available) will allow me to bump IIQ and IIR, as well as set a number of challenging/fun league mods. If so, I'd pay monthly for that and never set foot in the core leagues again. And no, getting the drops that I want will not shorten my stay in PoE. I still play D2 and Titan Quest because they are *fun*, not because I still need to gear up my characters.

Oh, and Charan,
So hopefully you don't consider me a Tourist. :p
lol yeah

they think if we get good drops, we will instantly quit the game

*facepalm*

it's the exact opposite. i'm not logging in because nothing ever drops.
"

But eh, this is the usual bullshit argument of the in game elitists. Oh, u have no hi lvl char u r ignrant.

What kind of elitist are you then, if his date of join isn't good enough? Can you see the irony, or even more appropriate, the hypocrisy?

The self proclaimed "Charan's Law" is yet another example how you're in love with yourself.
anybody who thinks a level that can be achieved in 1 - 2 days in an ARPG is "high level" is quite clearly not an experienced, knowledgable, or skilled ARPG player.

and by proxy, their opinions would be worth less than nothing. trash opinions from trash players.

1 - 2 days leveling a character is just not enough to claim you have any relevant experience

anybody who thinks spending 1 or 2 days on a character and buying a few supporter packs means they know anything, is delusional.
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 23, 2014, 9:41:33 AM
"
Anyone who feels that 75 isn't high level in light of the above is just a myopic elitist, wanking to their own lack of perspective.

lvl 75 is like beating Cruel Diablo

yours,
miopic elitist
"

Anyone who feels that 75 isn't high level in light of the above is just a myopic elitist, wanking to their own lack of perspective.

Actually level 75 really isn't high level. You neither need a lot of time nor a lot of currency nor particularly good gear to get there. Not even dedication. It does involve some grind but not excessively more than in comparable games.

On the other hand if "the game" stops for you when the grinding begins and anything beyond "the game" equals high level, you might have a point.
Last edited by Jojas on Apr 23, 2014, 9:42:59 AM
"
"
Veruski wrote:
anybody who thinks a level that can be achieved in 1 - 2 days in an ARPG is "high level" is quite clearly not an experienced, knowledgable, or skilled ARPG player.

and by proxy, their opinions would be worth less than nothing. trash opinions from trash players.

1 - 2 days leveling a character is just not enough to claim you have any relevant experience

anybody who thinks spending 1 or 2 days on a character and buying a few supporter packs means they know anything, is delusional.

If yo can get to level 75 in two days, self found and deliberately playing unusual styles for testing purposes, get. A. Life.

self found, unusual/new build? maybe 4 - 5 days

anybody who posts 9,400+ times about a game that they are awful at, should also get a life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info