I'm pretty much done with this game

Yeah. I'm taking a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break from Path of RNG. At first I was happy since it seemed to fix all that Diablo 3 ruined... but now that I look at it... it's just as bad as Diablo 3: everything is random, you have 0 impact on your character it's just this: you are either lucky, or you aren't... skill not needed! Loot is garbage, crafting is a joke and the biggest problem is that the whole game is one great big RNG fest (from retarded templar exile at the end of a map boss to wasting a few alch/chaos orbs on maps cause the affixes are retarded e.g: 50% slower mana and HP regen with temp chains and monsters move X times faster). And don't get me started on the desync...

Sorry, but I won't play this anymore until they fix this issues, or at least show they want to improvise on this... and from what I read on the forums, other people feel the same way!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
See ya in Theopolis.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
indestructive wrote:
Yeah. I'm taking a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break from Path of RNG. At first I was happy since it seemed to fix all that Diablo 3 ruined... but now that I look at it... it's just as bad as Diablo 3: everything is random, you have 0 impact on your character it's just this: you are either lucky, or you aren't... skill not needed! Loot is garbage, crafting is a joke and the biggest problem is that the whole game is one great big RNG fest (from retarded templar exile at the end of a map boss to wasting a few alch/chaos orbs on maps cause the affixes are retarded e.g: 50% slower mana and HP regen with temp chains and monsters move X times faster). And don't get me started on the desync...

Sorry, but I won't play this anymore until they fix this issues, or at least show they want to improvise on this... and from what I read on the forums, other people feel the same way!

Cools story bro. Cya when ya get back.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
It's completely natural to want to take a break.
GGG does not and will not lissen to the players and "fix" what they think is wrong with it...

just showing from the new content and game play with the time it takes GGG to put out next league will have less players then this game has ever had....

dont need to make a thread your leaving
huh, i guess it is easier to blame anything but yourself for why you are disappointed with the game
anything is everything
Somehow i agree. Loot is terrible. True on permanent leagues.
But for me it is desynch that is killing all the pleasure. I played Cyclone + multistrike and this shit is worse than playing d3 act 1 normal for 1000 hours.
Then I decided to respecc a character into shock nova to find some fun playing again. But wait, shock nova is actually the most useless skill in the game, with a shitty animation, and it's been 2 years like this with nothing happening. I must say i am feeling really bored with this game right now.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
"
indestructive wrote:

Cools story bro. Cya when ya get back.

+1

aaannnnd

"

Thanks for visiting. :)

+1
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
indestructive wrote:
Loot is garbage, crafting is a joke and the biggest problem is that the whole game is one great big RNG fest

agree

devs took the RNG thing way too far. they basically said:

RNG is a core principle to ARPG's, therefore as a design principle for PoE, literally everything should be random.

the only thing that isn't really random is what, experience points, and quest rewards?

that's basically it.

so all they have to do is adjust the mobs to give random amounts of experience and the game will be 100% RNG.

want to hit 100? just keep killing mobs, and hope for ones that give lots of exp.
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 22, 2014, 9:26:28 PM
You two that pointed out his joining date... 5 months is more than enough for realizing things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info