I'm pretty much done with this game

Irrelevant.
It's a valid feedback.
RNG can fought and defeated with trading. 5% of your time maybe

Also you should've played in 4 months league, i really see no point for a new player to not join permanente leagues at first. Gaming experience is much more enjoyable there
"
Still a tourist to me. *shrug*

Says the guy who has never seen endgame. You only just got off the boat.
"
"

u sure what you talked about :/ ?
"
indestructive wrote:
...it's just as bad as Diablo 3: everything is random, you have 0 impact on your character it's just this: you are either lucky, or you aren't... skill not needed!

This doesn't make sense at all: D3 is much less random, in PoE your choices impact your characer a lot, you really do need skill unlike in D3 and the luck factor means the more you play the more often you will experience luck, and there's trading

"
Loot is garbage, crafting is a joke and the biggest problem is that the whole game is one great big RNG fest (from retarded templar exile at the end of a map boss to wasting a few alch/chaos orbs on maps cause the affixes are retarded e.g: 50% slower mana and HP regen with temp chains and monsters move X times faster). And don't get me started on the desync...

Agree
"

Valid opinion, sure.

'Loot is garbage' is useless as feedback.

Tourists.

Feedback is an opinion.

It's not useless, and it's true. 95%+ of the rare items are vendor trash or 2 chaos "worth" at max, which is again, a vendor trash due to the whole trade system being awful, in a trade oriented game.

He might seem a tourist to you, but you seem one to me.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Apr 23, 2014, 3:47:06 PM
"
"
"

Got off the boat before you, sonny Jim.

Just not stupid enough to bash my head against that wall you youngsters think is so cool.

his point is that you if you never got a high level character

you never actually "got off the boat"

which means despite your IRL wealth, despite your 3947239729457239 posts, despite your passionate opinions, despite your over-inflated sense of self importance...

it is quite likely that the guy who is quitting after playing for 5 months has a much, much, much better understanding of this game than you

kind of sad, in a way
"

I consider mid 70s pretty high

it doesn't matter what you consider "pretty high", it's not.

your opinion on what is high is completely irrelevant, because you don't play this game much.

if posting leveled up your character, you would be all set. Too bad.
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 23, 2014, 9:17:00 AM
I've never played endless high level maps and I don't intend to start.It's optional,was never intended to be bread and butter gameplay,especially for xp and I don't particularly like the mechanics of how maps are sustained.

Which is why I don't comment on gameplay issues about high end mapping and usually just listen to what others that are doing them say about them (good or bad).Which is also why in part I don't partake in the experience of high maps.

I have enough issues with the bread and butter end game content as is without concerning myself with optional content.

Having said that,reading about it has given me a basic informed opinion of the after game over mapping system,just not an first hand experience of it.

=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info