It's official, devs are satisfied with the overall state of the game

"
danisonxtc wrote:
they just want the game to appeal to a very small playerbase....

Exactly, all they want is a tiny, tiny, minuscule, nearly non existent playerbase that pays well.
In short, they only want Charan to play this game.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
We need more haters in here to counter the whiteknights :D Balance in all things.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
We need more haters in here to counter the whiteknights :D Balance in all things.

Nothing is as easy as that ;)

It´s noticable that about 95% of this ´´make it easier and more loot´´-posts are from people which are not supporters.
The kind of people who just want more, more, more whithout giving anything.
According to the motto ´´All for free and the best for me´´.

Hopefully GGG don´t take care for this F2P-scroungers which want the game to be as easy as ´´THE BAD GAME´´. And if they would do so, it would just take some time for the supporters to leave. And with them the money will leave the game.
We don´t support this game because we want it to be easy - we support GGG because we want a hard game.

Now i´m an asshole and say it clearly:
Players which are not supporters are just spacing material for the supporting players.
Last edited by free_at_last on Apr 22, 2014, 8:17:31 AM
"
free_at_last wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Nothing is as easy as that ;)

It´s noticable that about 95% of this ´´make it easier and more loot´´-posts are from people which are not supporters.
The kind of people who just want more, more, more whithout giving anything.
According to the motto ´´All for free and the best for me´´.

Hopefully GGG don´t take care for this F2P-scroungers which want the game to be as easy as ´´THE BAD GAME´´. And if they would do so, it would just take some time for the supporters to leave. And with them the money will leave the game.
We don´t support this game because we want it to be easy - we support GGG because we want a hard game.

Now i´m an asshole and say it clearly:
Players which are not supporters are just spacing material for the supporting players.

Exactly, it's the difference between jobcreators and the lower classes of society in real life. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 8:40:51 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:
The low droprates etc. are part of their plan to keep the game alive long enough.From my personal experience and MY PERSONAL OPINION(which doesnt say much:P)i beleive this is the wrong way,since most ppl generally do quit before level 90.With better drop rates,and smoother,linear progression with less trading,i beleive more ppl would be motivated to play up to level 90 or 100.

I agree with a lot of what you said in your post (I havent quoted it here) but there is one thing I want to put my view on.
Regarding trading and item progression. As a self-found player, I think the item progression is spot on. You get enough to get by on and can craft for any missing pieces. This time around, I saved my orbs. I normally use them all the way through the levelling process, atleast for the first 1 or 2 characters so I then have levelling gear in my stash.

Ironically, if you removed trading (and no, this isnt a proposal) then people would understand a lot better that gear in a SF-capacity is fine. If you found boots which have 40life, double resistance with 15%mvspd then you use them and jump for joy. If you trade, then those could easily be vendored without a blink. When you partake in SF, your appreciation for gear goes up.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Exactly, it's the difference between jobcreators and the lower classes of society in real life. [Removed by Support]

Depending on the humor and heritage of the Support guy who sees this, it could go from a standard RBS to a permaban from the forums. We'll see :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 8:42:16 AM
ow look another hate thread. great..
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"

Exactly, all they want is a tiny, tiny, minuscule, nearly non existent playerbase that pays well.

Charan doesn't even like everything about this game.
"
Hilbert wrote:
"

Charan doesn't even like everything about this game.

Charan's law strikes again x)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Depending on the humor and heritage of the Support guy who sees this, it could go from a standard RBS to a permaban from the forums. We'll see :D

Eh, we'll see. I thought it was funny. That's all that matters.
Besides, if I can't share my opinion here, there's plenty of other places that don't have as much censorship as this place. So I can say my opinion in much more detail. :)
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 22, 2014, 8:41:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info