FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

Also, a point about +1 gems helm being the best dps. For simplicity i will use the average hit, so the middle of the possible range.
+1 helm with 21/20arc+lvl4empower+21/20echo+20/20lightning pen:
846 base damage and 7 additional damage per % increased damage. 93% more cast speed so we can say it does 1633 damage per cast time and gains 13.6 damage per % increased damage
6 link: 21/20arc+lvl4empower+21/20echo+20/20lightningpen+20/20addedlightning+20/20faster castin
same calculation with the cast speed and stuff gives us 2348 damage+19.5*spell damage. its just a lot more.
Can someone make leveling guide for the passive tree pls :\
"
Can someone make leveling guide for the passive tree pls :\

"NOTE: Dont expect to early lvl with this, when you've reached the top point of my previous build, you evolve into this one. So please, go read my old build before asking questions about "progression" or what bandits i took, its still the same char =)."
Creator
Amazing stuff dude!
cool build
Last edited by shdwknght on Jul 12, 2014, 1:00:20 PM
I wanted to take some time to thank Fox for his incredible build!

This is one of the best builds I've ever followed. The damage and tank capabilities of the Righteous Surgeon are such that even an unskilled player like myself (consider myself such as I die often and only just achieved a few lvl 90+ characters) could get to lvl 95 and I've just now beat Uber Atziri on my first run (can confirm empower lvl 3 is all you need for uber)! Spell echo + enduring cry also helped a lot haha.

My drop:

http://i.imgur.com/DAG5hdB.jpg

If it helps anyone else, the following gear is what I use:

Gear

Benchmarks I attained with empower level 3:
Arc dps to kill uber ads was 25k when switching to 2x random wands I had in my stash.
Arc deeps otherwise = 20k
Flamesurge with LL for uber = 33k

Thanks again Fox !
Last edited by TheDarkValar on Jul 13, 2014, 7:52:31 AM
Could You please explain to me - Where do You put your totem and CWDT gems? Isn't Spell Echo better than faster casting? What gem combinations did you use during uber atziri run and what do you use on normal map clearing? Becouse i feel confussed after spotting the difference between gems in Your guide and those used on videos.
Last edited by Adenozynotriv on Jul 13, 2014, 11:20:12 AM
I started the dual arc build on ambush, and switched over to righteous arc on standard and am currently level 88.

Gear/Gems

Offhand Gem Leveling

I do not have the currency to buy 20/20+ gems, so as you can see, I am doing it the long/cheap way (it took me 867 self farmed fuses and 326 self farmed jewelers to get my coil hehehe, about 2 months work lmao).

I am soon to hit 89 and will have a choice to make with my tree.... take Nimbleness then spend the next 8 levels to get to Charisma; or respec out of the cast speed nodes/spell damage nodes to get Charisma now, then as I level retake those nodes.

My question is; will being able to run haste net me more dps (or performance in general) over the nodes I currently have?

Fox, I am thoroughly enjoying this build!!! Thanks for posting it :D
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
awesome build thanks for sharing.

have good loot
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
duplicate post
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Jul 15, 2014, 8:33:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info