FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

I tried atziri yesterday and got wrecked by the second fight. Those 3 bosses just melted my 5100 life as they did not exist. Can someone tell me how to do this fight?

I have a Lightning Coil and Resistances of 95/79/85. Chaos resistance is only -4% and with Atziri's flask at 31.

This rain of arrows of the mob in the middle was really bad for me, I think.

Is that chaos dmg? Could this cause all my life to vanish due to one hit?
Any help is much appreciated, kind of frustrating.

Regards
Elhappi
"
elhappi wrote:
I tried atziri yesterday and got wrecked by the second fight. Those 3 bosses just melted my 5100 life as they did not exist. Can someone tell me how to do this fight?

I have a Lightning Coil and Resistances of 95/79/85. Chaos resistance is only -4% and with Atziri's flask at 31.

This rain of arrows of the mob in the middle was really bad for me, I think.

Is that chaos dmg? Could this cause all my life to vanish due to one hit?
Any help is much appreciated, kind of frustrating.

Regards
Elhappi

Phys damage. Self Cast Enduring and Immortal.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
But how should that work? My life vanished in a blink of an eye with 10% phys reduction and artic Armour and lighting Coil. And cry + call will give me only a very small time frame to stand still an attack the mobs. And without charges or call up, it feels like luck to not get hit while moving or warping around.

Is this how it is? Or is there a safer way to succeed in this fight? Is it foreseeable when this rain ofaarrows will happen?

Regards
Elhappi
"
elhappi wrote:
But how should that work? My life vanished in a blink of an eye with 10% phys reduction and artic Armour and lighting Coil. And cry + call will give me only a very small time frame to stand still an attack the mobs. And without charges or call up, it feels like luck to not get hit while moving or warping around.

Is this how it is? Or is there a safer way to succeed in this fight? Is it foreseeable when this rain ofaarrows will happen?

Regards
Elhappi

increased duration - IC = around 7 secs of invulnerability to phys dmg...how is that not enough? you can cast EC again and redo the procedure. I had 2 cwdt setups when i did atziri the first times if you have the gemslots and don´t wanna selfcast EC and IC
no snapshot or chessy items ( no legacy items too?)
real deal.
Last edited by Tom1989 on Jul 30, 2014, 2:27:04 AM
"
elhappi wrote:

Regards
Elhappi

Rain of Arrow girl must die first, she is the real danger here. 'Stutter Step' around her in a circle. Shoot 1-2 seconds and move a few steps. Look on her, you see when she shoots the rain. While you are doing that, try not walk in the clouds from Cyclone guy. When she is almost dead, run into a corner to lure her away from the center. When she is dead, that area is nogo area.

Next is Cyclone guy, he can bleed you. You need minimum 2 remove bleeding flasks. Be carefull to not kill Meleeguy. When in doubt, run in circles a little bit till he has regenerated his shield. When you have full flask charges you can try to melee with flamesurge.

When Cyclone guy is dead, you have won because Meleeguy is a weakling, just run into a corner and facetank him.
is there a way for a scion build to do this,like an alternate skill tree because my witch is soos low to level omg please any1
"
King_Fed0 wrote:
is there a way for a scion build to do this,like an alternate skill tree because my witch is soos low to level omg please any1

Yes. Just join up to shaper from scion life regen.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
nice build but i hope this build will be viable on next upcoming expansion coz i saw today the annoucment of Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters expansion i read that it gonna have some change in shadow and witch tree/nodes
"
nice build but i hope this build will be viable on next upcoming expansion coz i saw today the annoucment of Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters expansion i read that it gonna have some change in shadow and witch tree/nodes

sure but that was really necessary and holds a lot of excitement and new theory crafting which is nice. I guess most Aura nodes and some other nodes are relocated but i don´t think it will break the build (but i can´t comment much before i read the whole patch notes and see the whole tree, so no point in speculating atm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info