FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

how important is the 6l coil?
should update your guide with spell echo u get more dps from faster casting than empower
"
shdwknght wrote:
should update your guide with spell echo u get more dps from faster casting than empower

??? Why? Everyone can see that Echo is better dps wise than faster cast, thats not a reason to update anything and you can see the thread hasn´t been updated in some time. And that you get more dps from faster casting than empower? that´s simply wrong,dps wise its simply replacing echo with faster casting
"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
shdwknght wrote:

??? Why? Everyone can see that Echo is better dps wise than faster cast, thats not a reason to update anything and you can see the thread hasn´t been updated in some time. And that you get more dps from faster casting than empower? that´s simply wrong,dps wise its simply replacing echo with faster casting

but becareful with echo you don`t have a quick control of the toon... maybe for atziri it`s a little risk
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Coil with 3 Blue sockets :o Mission impossible , can we keep using Cloak Of Def?
hi, i have questions: how do you fight with atziri's mini boss ? could you post your tactics ? thx
Hey ArcticFox if I ran my passives into unwavering stance instead of mental acuity would that be ok so i dont get stunlocked or am i tanky enough with lightning coil and need that dps when going into mental acuity?
"
Coil with 3 Blue sockets :o Mission impossible , can we keep using Cloak Of Def?
=)
5 Blue! Sick roll lol
im doing your arc ninja build ...can i know what is the diffrence betwen this build and the new arc with RF ? i seen rf Arc had so less spell dmg/light dmg nodes....how is it still had good dmg ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info