FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Hamichi10 wrote:
Question: How did you manage to get 400++ regen per second with just one regen node??

He has more than One, you're forgetting Shaper and then on top of that he runs Vitality.

Ok. Two. My bad. But even so. Shaper and Warrior's blood plus vitality, is it enough to give you 400 hp regen per second?

I am trying to do this build and i have all of these passives plus lvl 19 vitality and i'm still only less than 200 hp regen per second.
hello again guys, I've been messing around with my witch for sometime now after having realized the only way to increase my dps at the current position I was in was to buy 20/20 gems. But after some tinkering around I gave incinerate a go because I figured if flamesurge proved to be powerful because of RF then why wouldn't it work with something that casts fast.

With my current gear I am able to achieve 4.5k gmp DPS on incinerate. I also have unwavering stance in my tree and wear a dream fragments for those worried about being cc'd to oblivion.

I was wondering if anyone else here has tested fox's tree with incinerate. I pretty much used his as a base and made minor modifications.

I posted this here hoping someone with better gear or more currency than I do could test it out and see if it's any where near viable.
"
Hakizo wrote:
hello again guys, I've been messing around with my witch for sometime now after having realized the only way to increase my dps at the current position I was in was to buy 20/20 gems. But after some tinkering around I gave incinerate a go because I figured if flamesurge proved to be powerful because of RF then why wouldn't it work with something that casts fast.

With my current gear I am able to achieve 4.5k gmp DPS on incinerate. I also have unwavering stance in my tree and wear a dream fragments for those worried about being cc'd to oblivion.

I was wondering if anyone else here has tested fox's tree with incinerate. I pretty much used his as a base and made minor modifications.

I posted this here hoping someone with better gear or more currency than I do could test it out and see if it's any where near viable.

My arcer (also RF) is almost the same as my incinerator and it works great (not rf yet tho) it has a 2500 tooltip with:
Incinerate
echo
faster casting
lmp
added lightning and chaos

all gems are level 14.

and i wouldn't use cybils, without max block it's a pretty bad caster weapon.
Last edited by Eleziel on Jul 8, 2014, 3:09:03 PM
Hey guys :D

Yesterday during a short map rota a very strange idea came up.

I´d like to improove my arcer so the next step: "LOW LIFE ARCER" ?!?!

The passive tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuMQdEmyDlwsnEV-bRk74cHz4veio6crf8aLehzcEZYvnZMnLUcOSHC7FvO0DFBC44TZEyY8RnHquow2iGtjQy9v4YiDCTyOc7O29_LhHapvnlfJ8GuZmhEvwuzKSij6FefrY7TFRwbDOuvu1U8rCtvnm7W4k953wQCP-hmKpwgMfdsae9f7CZ2uj0YQfxB79toabB0Uxp71SxqP89360r46Zp4XL3FNZOeG0ZrPVdZDY4CktzFY9Z3E5CIpT-w4Oth8uySL98E=

Gear

Spoiler
Difference to Life based Arcer; Shavs, Es Rings (maybe Shav ring)

Auren

Life (Haste/ Disci)
Mana (Vit, PoF, PoL, Clarity)

So now i want to know what you guys think of that :D
xPureChaoSx - Atziri Service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960863

My Shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/902207
"

The passive tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpXNTAuMQdEmyDlwsnEV-bRk74cHz4veio6crf8aLehzcEZYvnZMnLUcOSHC7FvO0DFBC44TZEyY8RnHquow2iGtjQy9v4YiDCTyOc7O29_LhHapvnlfJ8GuZmhEvwuzKSij6FefrY7TFRwbDOuvu1U8rCtvnm7W4k953wQCP-hmKpwgMfdsae9f7CZ2uj0YQfxB79toabB0Uxp71SxqP89360r46Zp4XL3FNZOeG0ZrPVdZDY4CktzFY9Z3E5CIpT-w4Oth8uySL98E=

Gear

Spoiler

Auren

Life (Haste/ Disci)

To be honest I don't think this will be an upgrade at all for this specific build. It might even be a downgrade. If you run low life then I assume you will not be running Righteous fire (judged by your passive skills) which means that you are missing out on 88% spelldmg. Pain attunement will give you 30%, but that won't make up for the damage lost from RF.

Then what do you gain from running low life? the mana situation is fine as it is.
Granted you can run additional aura's but apart from discipline, which aura would we really benefit from?

All in all I think it's not for this build to go low life. We simply do not benefit from it.

Correct me if I am wrong.
IGN: NoInspirationHere
Last edited by pusLe on Jul 9, 2014, 2:00:16 PM
"

The passive tree

Spoiler

Gear

Spoiler

Auren

Life (Haste/ Disci)

I've already made this build, Low Life RF Arcer to be exact. You won't need Shavs Ring, it's actually bad as you can't regen mana and would have to drop AA and somehow leech mana for Arc.

For more information on gear and tree check my post here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960558
twitch.tv/enki91
This is my actually gear:

Well I changed Lightning Coil

now I am using a armor 6L ES (to get more mana, 608 free to can cast arc), Arc - Echo Spell - Faster Cating - Empower - Lightning Penetration - Added Lightning Damage. now I have much lower res to phisycal Damage, but I have more DPS and especially attacked very fast, which makes stun enemies all time and kill faster. I have 26.5k DPS

Here a video at 78map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unChyqSKcrQ

PD: Thx so much Foxtactic's for this amazing build ;)
IGN: kadete
Last edited by kadete on Jul 9, 2014, 3:36:37 PM
NVM Just went two pages back and got the answer sorry
Last edited by demogorg on Jul 10, 2014, 3:17:00 AM
You listed 2 doryanis.
Do you like to switch between the shield / using bot h catalysts?
Creator
Am i retarded or does 24% buff effect and 62% aura effect (a total of 86) on a purity of fire that gives 5% max fire resist add up to 9% max fire resist (5*1.8), which means 96% fire resist and not 95. also, if they round up from 9.7 to 10 taking the last aura node in the templar corner should give you 97% fire resist, so there would be no need for vitality aura either. does it work this way, and if not, why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info