FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

"
nolife4you wrote:
Echo is pretty OP indeed... But would that be really worth it to 6L it ? What would be the links ?
- Arc
- Empower
- Lightning pen
- Echo
- Faster casting
- ??

And we would loose the +1 lvl to gem from The Vertex or Geofri's. Some calculation needs to be done :)
With some adjustments on my RF arcer echo doubled my damage and almost tripled my cast speed, i'd say it's definitely worth it, be it in a chest or maybe even the new staff (add added lightning and get even more cast speed)
What did you do?
Change Faster cast for Echo

Done!.

It's basicly just an uppgrade, got 24k on my arc atm. and its just silly good.

I tried doing 6L arc with echo, it was to mana heavy for my taste.
Hey guys new arc witch here transitioning from a melee duelist.
Sold my soul taker to fund my level 77 witch.
After a butt load of regret orbs (22 :[ ) I finally got to activate righteous fire without burning my nuts off at level 77. I was initially using your dual wield build and had 7k dps which was pretty awesome. After the transition and shopping for a lot of items, I managed to transition into RF with 12k dps (using faster casting in place of lightning pen) Can someone explain if lightning pen really is better than faster casting? I feel like FC scales better with Spell echo and I feel like I'm clearing faster with it.

Also looking for suggestions at this point on what path to take in my tree and what to upgrade in gear to improve dps without sacrificing my survivability.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9EH8RlhbzFy8ZhRpsHNwkPCSqJLAmPCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtHy1HLv8vby-dMYg1kjbpPI5Bh0SrRnFJUUmyUEJQUFVLVa5V1lcrV8labV8_ZOdtGXC7c7N4DXkDeWh-WX_GgKSCEIIegseDCYbRiPGMNo-mkyedrqIPoqOkrKcIp1yoGKlutAy18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTB88ae2RPa3dsL37DjauOf5oHquuvu7w7yL_Pd-ej60v4K

Gear
Last edited by Hakizo on Jul 5, 2014, 10:07:57 PM
"
Hakizo wrote:
After a butt load of regret orbs (22 :[ ) I finally got to activate righteous fire without burning my nuts off at level 77. I was initially using your dual wield build and had 7k dps which was pretty awesome. After the transition and shopping for a lot of items, I managed to transition into RF with 12k dps (using faster casting in place of lightning pen) Can someone explain if lightning pen really is better than faster casting? I feel like FC scales better with Spell echo and I feel like I'm clearing faster with it.

Also looking for suggestions at this point on what path to take in my tree and what to upgrade in gear to improve dps without sacrificing my survivability.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9EH8RlhbzFy8ZhRpsHNwkPCSqJLAmPCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtHy1HLv8vby-dMYg1kjbpPI5Bh0SrRnFJUUmyUEJQUFVLVa5V1lcrV8labV8_ZOdtGXC7c7N4DXkDeWh-WX_GgKSCEIIegseDCYbRiPGMNo-mkyedrqIPoqOkrKcIp1yoGKlutAy18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTB88ae2RPa3dsL37DjauOf5oHquuvu7w7yL_Pd-ej60v4K

Gear

someone will have to do the math for 20-20 fc vs pen agains lightning capped mobs, but without light pen it will take you forever to kill overcapped mobs
"
"
Hakizo wrote:

Gear

someone will have to do the math for 20-20 fc vs pen agains lightning capped mobs, but without light pen it will take you forever to kill overcapped mobs

The Math is very simple.

For comparison you swap FC with LP.
Then: (1-(dps with FC/dps with LP))*100 = FC damage boost (%).

20 lvl LP gives you 35% penetration thus:
If mob has 0 res, with LP it'll have -35 res, thus you will deal 35% more damage.
If mob has 75 res, with LP it'll have 40 res, thus you'll deal 60% damage instead of 25%. And that is 140% more damage.

In my case (I havent switch to RF yet) 20/20 FC gives me 33% more damage. So LP is much more better, and without math I was easily able to see difference.

EDIT: If you cursing with 20/20 EW everything that you see, LP damage boost for 0 res mobs will be 22%, for 75% - 41.67%.
So you should consider FC only if you are cursing everything that moves. I dont have patience for that, i just shoot first and curse only bosses, exiles, annoying rares.
Last edited by Sarunastm on Jul 6, 2014, 10:45:06 AM
Is pictators tornado wand a good choice?
Creator
"
sSasori wrote:
Is pictators tornado wand a good choice?

No, because Piscator's benefits for this build are equivalent to white Tornado wand.
Question: How did you manage to get 400++ regen per second with just one regen node??
"
Hamichi10 wrote:
Question: How did you manage to get 400++ regen per second with just one regen node??

He has more than One, you're forgetting Shaper and then on top of that he runs Vitality.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info