FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

damn, that Video of Uber kill isnt available in germany anymore because of the music :(
Fuck Gema !
"
chack wrote:
"
slcpunk wrote:
Hi. I really need some advice cuz i keep failling to kill Atziri even though im kinda "top geared". Im currently lvl 90 Righteous Arcer witch with 4k hp/13.5k dps. Im having no problem killing the Vaals or the trio but I strugle with Atziri imo due to the lack of life regen or the poor choice of flasks ( 3 topaz to counter the split form, 1 ruby needed to cast RF, 1 Bubbling life due to low life regen). I tried with 3*0.4 life nodes points and had 280 life regen/sec but i recently respeced them into 3*increase effect of auras and im currently at 240 life regen/sec (enough to keep RF up). Am I missing something? Im not even close to fox's regen.
Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYTnhXnFy8ZhRpsHNwelCQ8JKoksCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtRy9vNZI26TyOQYdE50V-RZ1GcUlRSbJQQlVLVdZXK1fJWm1fP2TnbRlwu3NTdhF4DXkDeWh6qn5Zf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJhtGI8Yw2kyea4J2uoqOkkaSspwinXKgYqW6sP7QMtDi18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTBtMHzxp7VT9kT2t3bC9xX3nffsOGI42rjn-Ts5Rnquuvu7w7wa_Iv89356PrS-_X-Cg==

get more life on gear, drop 3 life and mana notes and get in the marauder tree 3 life regeneration notes 3 x 0,4% and u can easy sustain RF. If thats not enough drop some other 3 notes and get the other 3 liferegeneration notes in the scion tree. Now u susrain RF 100%.

I never said i'm having problems sustaining RF, I actually mentioned that my 240 life regen/sec is enough to keep RF up. I just asked again what other 2 ppl asked in this thread but no one answered regarding the high life regen that fox has.

P.S.: Finally managed to kill Atziri but the fight was kinda messy.
Cant kill trio , instadead for me :/

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYTnhXnFvMXLxmFGmwc3B2qHpQkPCSqJjwmlScvJ6ko-iycLUcvby-dMYg1kjbpPI5Bh0SrROdFfkZxSVFJslBCVUtVrlXWVytXyVptXz9k52h0bRlwu3NTc7N4DXkDeWh6qn5Zf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJiPGMNpMnlKCa4J2uog-io6SRpKynCKdcqBipbrQMtfK3PriTvJ_AVMEEwbTB88ae1U_ZE9pi2wvcV95337DhiONq45_quuvu7w7wa_Iv89356PrS_go=
Last edited by supernukem on Jul 2, 2014, 8:00:51 PM
"
supernukem wrote:
Cant kill trio , instadead for me :/

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYTnhXnFvMXLxmFGmwc3B2qHpQkPCSqJjwmlScvJ6ko-iycLUcvby-dMYg1kjbpPI5Bh0SrROdFfkZxSVFJslBCVUtVrlXWVytXyVptXz9k52h0bRlwu3NTc7N4DXkDeWh6qn5Zf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJiPGMNpMnlKCa4J2uog-io6SRpKynCKdcqBipbrQMtfK3PriTvJ_AVMEEwbTB88ae1U_ZE9pi2wvcV95337DhiONq45_quuvu7w7wa_Iv89356PrS_go=

I've never tried atziri with that build, so i wont be able to help you with that matter really. But there are a few things I noticed looking at your passive tree.

Aint you missing 1% max fire res with that build ? You're taking the two 5% reduced mana reservation, but you cant run 5 auras without "Charisma". So you should respect them into the two 8% effect of auras.

And also, there is something weird in the starting witch area. You're taking two 10% increased spell damage node, but you could get "Lightning damage" and "Lighting walker", which would grant you 23% increased lightning damage, and some extra lightning res.
ok i reebuild that ty for respond :)!
ask again : maybe change arc for ball lighting is a good idea?
with the introduction of echo, i think it will be better to 6L arc. anyone with me on this?
also if ball lightning is any good that could be used to replace arc because it works better in a 6L anyway (LMP).
Swapped out 20/20 faster Casting for Echo Lvl 1: got same DPS.
Lvl 2 Echo more DPS than 20/20 faster casting. Well bye bye faster casting.
EXALTS>EXAMS
nICE
Yes the skill is awesome! waiting for a fox update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info