FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

I'm currently looking to transition to this build from your old one. However, I wasn't able to fully complete your last one.

So, I'm at your last build, level 84, and I have 2 moonsorrows, geofri's crest, and cloak of defiance. I need to

1) Get doryani's catalyst and rise of the phoenix
2) Trade in the Geofri's crest for the vertex
3) Trade in cloak of defiance for lightning coil
4) Transition my tree to the new one(Not sure if I even should at 84)
5) Level a purity of fire gem(I only need 18 with voideye?)(In the meantime while snapshotting is still available can I just activate it in voideye and then swap rings?)
6) Use righteous fire

Does this seem like all I need?
"
I'm currently looking to transition to this build from your old one. However, I wasn't able to fully complete your last one.

So, I'm at your last build, level 84, and I have 2 moonsorrows, geofri's crest, and cloak of defiance. I need to

1) Get doryani's catalyst and rise of the phoenix
2) Trade in the Geofri's crest for the vertex
3) Trade in cloak of defiance for lightning coil
4) Transition my tree to the new one(Not sure if I even should at 84)
5) Level a purity of fire gem(I only need 18 with voideye?)(In the meantime while snapshotting is still available can I just activate it in voideye and then swap rings?)
6) Use righteous fire

Does this seem like all I need?

I personally transferred over to the RF version at level 80, so it is doable. The tree I used at 80 was: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYW8xcvGYUabBzcHaoelCQ8JKoksCY8JpUnLyepKPosnC1HL28vnTGINZI26TyOQYdE50V-RnFJUUmyUEJVS1crV8labV8_aHRtGXC7c1N4DXkDeWh6qn5Zf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJhtGI8Yw2kyeUoJ2uoqOkrKcIp1yoGKlurD-0DLXytz64k7yfwFTBBMHzxp7ZE9pi2wvcV9-w4YjjauOf6rrr7u8O8i_z3fno-tL-Cg==

Just make sure you have a level 20 PoF and you should be fine with just 94% fire res.

As for your question about snapshotting, I think you misunderstand how it works. You cannot cast the aura then completely remove the gem. You can only remove the gems augmenting the aura, such as reduced mana and empower.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
I know I made a mistake and switched to this version too early but still my DPS is same as my previous dual scepter version.

Here is my Gears
Spoiler

I am running Purity of Fire on VoidEye and running only 3 auras ( purity of fire lightning and clarity).

My DPS with Righteous fire on is 6740 DPS only. What I am doing wrong ?

Make sure you have a high lv and quality righteous fire linked with empower and enhance.
Ign: SUPERHERO_StaticShock
I got 10 k dps... W/OUT HASTE... My gear:
Spoiler

OFF HAND:
Spoiler

Dont know what your problem is... :/

And, Qual your gear....wtf....

My Build at lvl 86
http://goo.gl/n5bQ74
Last edited by koassount on Jun 25, 2014, 12:57:31 PM
What's the recommended setup with a 5l lightning coil? What do I drop?
You don't need to put Righteous Fire in your chest slot. According to the new no snapshotting rules for next season. You can cast RF in your weapon slot then switch to your alternate weapon slot and your still get the full effect, as long as you don't touch any of the gems on that weapon. IE: slot 1 have a Searing Touch with the Righteous Fire in it, then in the alt slot 'II' have your scepter and shield.
Amazing build;hitting around 17.5k arc dps/ 43k tool-tip fire surge dps. as a lvl 93 scion
Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by ThuffirHawat on Jun 27, 2014, 4:50:45 PM
"
MartinDeShade wrote:
You don't need to put Righteous Fire in your chest slot. According to the new no snapshotting rules for next season. You can cast RF in your weapon slot then switch to your alternate weapon slot and your still get the full effect, as long as you don't touch any of the gems on that weapon. IE: slot 1 have a Searing Touch with the Righteous Fire in it, then in the alt slot 'II' have your scepter and shield.

would this mean you could do this with auras too?
where did you hear this?
"
Maximus_X wrote:
"
MartinDeShade wrote:

would this mean you could do this with auras too?
where did you hear this?

Not with auras just with RF. It was in the Announcement forum. It wasn't at first perfectly clear but that was what they are going to try to do. If it is too difficult to code then you will need it in the chest piece.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info