FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVyvfsIIQB6UC40myB2MsnHNTwFQQdHkDCPQxiA5cRX5tGcHzoqN_xoIe2wsnqVptJDynXElREZZwu9kTL28vnRbzJjwc3C1HUEKMNpMntAxGcYMJb57KSsM6m7UZivsJ9toaj-GIHarqujyOV8ko-oLH-ejr7riTpwidrhpsDH0Qf8aeeqqa4PPdGYUkqjbp42r60hcvZOdV1oCkQYe3Pv4KiPE1krXyqW54DQtheWjBBF8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvqBhE54VtIxjcVx6UrD9FnQ==
Hi, I am currently running your build quite well, 4k life and 14k dps. I melt 75's like nothing.

Although I found a way to help your build. You are wasting 8 points to run Haste, while you could drop vitality (1.65 regen) and pick up four .4% regen to to get they desired 1.6% from vitality. I have not tried it out as I do not currently run haste.

It was just an idea, maybe it can help you out.
"
DavidShannon wrote:
Hi, I am currently running your build quite well, 4k life and 14k dps. I melt 75's like nothing.

Although I found a way to help your build. You are wasting 8 points to run Haste, while you could drop vitality (1.65 regen) and pick up four .4% regen to to get they desired 1.6% from vitality. I have not tried it out as I do not currently run haste.

It was just an idea, maybe it can help you out.
not a bad idea, but wouldn't vitality have more effectiveness than 1.65 from aura nodes?

Edit: OK I used a few regrets to test it out, I was not able to sustain RF after taking out the aura nodes and picking up 4 regen nodes, this was due to losing the 8% aura effectiveness. I re-picked up the 8% effectiveness node at the left side and was able to sustain rf, (just barely.)

So as I see it I gained 1 gem slot, and 2 passives, but lost a bit of regen, 40 dex, and went from 300 unreserved mana to 267 along the way. I say 2 passives instead of 3 because I had to pick up one of the 30 dex nodes.
Last edited by ThuffirHawat on Jun 27, 2014, 4:53:16 PM
Another "cheap way" would be to use Alphas for the auras with a lvl 2 emp - Just as cheap as the league only ring.

Sure, you would loose 1+ skills on your main arc and have to compensate this with say 5/6L chest.

>But again, there are alternatives if you can not afford the gems needed for it.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Build going Great, lvl 84 atm and closing in on 85, this is my highest lvl char so far. Im on 3,4k hp with coil, and 13k dps, i play mostly solo, so want to ask what lvl and stats Are ok for normal Atziri or what The name is.
Hi. I really need some advice cuz i keep failling to kill Atziri even though im kinda "top geared". Im currently lvl 90 Righteous Arcer witch with 4k hp/13.5k dps. Im having no problem killing the Vaals or the trio but I strugle with Atziri imo due to the lack of life regen or the poor choice of flasks ( 3 topaz to counter the split form, 1 ruby needed to cast RF, 1 Bubbling life due to low life regen). I tried with 3*0.4 life nodes points and had 280 life regen/sec but i recently respeced them into 3*increase effect of auras and im currently at 240 life regen/sec (enough to keep RF up). Am I missing something? Im not even close to fox's regen.
Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYTnhXnFy8ZhRpsHNwelCQ8JKoksCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtRy9vNZI26TyOQYdE50V-RZ1GcUlRSbJQQlVLVdZXK1fJWm1fP2TnbRlwu3NTdhF4DXkDeWh6qn5Zf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJhtGI8Yw2kyea4J2uoqOkkaSspwinXKgYqW6sP7QMtDi18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTBtMHzxp7VT9kT2t3bC9xX3nffsOGI42rjn-Ts5Rnquuvu7w7wa_Iv89356PrS-_X-Cg==
Last edited by slcpunk on Jul 1, 2014, 5:43:18 AM
"
slcpunk wrote:
Hi. I really need some advice cuz i keep failling to kill Atziri even though im kinda "top geared". Im currently lvl 90 Righteous Arcer witch with 4k hp/13.5k dps. Im having no problem killing the Vaals or the trio but I strugle with Atziri imo due to the lack of life regen or the poor choice of flasks ( 3 topaz to counter the split form, 1 ruby needed to cast RF, 1 Bubbling life due to low life regen). I tried with 3*0.4 life nodes points and had 280 life regen/sec but i recently respeced them into 3*increase effect of auras and im currently at 240 life regen/sec (enough to keep RF up). Am I missing something? Im not even close to fox's regen.
Skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelCPQLYQx9DlwQdBB_EZYTnhXnFy8ZhRpsHNwelCQ8JKoksCaVJy8nqSj6LJwtRy9vNZI26TyOQYdE50V-RZ1GcUlRSbJQQlVLVdZXK1fJWm1fP2TnbRlwu3NTdhF4DXkDeWh6qn5Zf8aApIIQgh6Cx4MJhtGI8Yw2kyea4J2uoqOkkaSspwinXKgYqW6sP7QMtDi18rc-uJO8n8BUwQTBtMHzxp7VT9kT2t3bC9xX3nffsOGI42rjn-Ts5Rnquuvu7w7wa_Iv89356PrS-_X-Cg==

Yeah I have no idea how he is getting that much life regen. Going by the passives 3% and using overcharged Vitality (1.65%*1.86)=3.07% he should have around 6.07%, but he lists close to 10%.
You got a lvl21 PoF with a lvl4 Empower ?
That gives you extra max fire resist, so more life regen.

(Just in case you missed that, even if you probably did not !)

Edit : And you're missing 8% effect of auras from Charisma. I believe Fox has it.
Last edited by nolife4you on Jul 1, 2014, 1:03:03 PM
"
slcpunk wrote:
Skill tree:
Spoiler

get more life on gear, drop 3 life and mana notes and get in the marauder tree 3 life regeneration notes 3 x 0,4% and u can easy sustain RF. If thats not enough drop some other 3 notes and get the other 3 liferegeneration notes in the scion tree. Now u susrain RF 100%.
Chance arc for ball lighting maybe work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info