FoxTactic's - Righteous Arcer\Surgeon - No update for 1.2

I wonder how this build would operate with legacy Saffel's. Assuming you could still sustain Righteous fire it would make the build even tankier.
"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
xiltex wrote:
hello :D Not sure if anyone had ask this before. but can u do uber without the lvl 4 empower? just a thought that came to mind. assuming that gear setup and all gems are the same. just without the lvl4 empower. or the dps on arc is just not enough for the adds?

of course you can do Uber without the empower lvl 4, its not that much difference even with loosing on chain.

whats the dps boost by upgrading lvl 3 emp to lvl 4 emp?
"
xiltex wrote:
"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
xiltex wrote:
hello :D Not sure if anyone had ask this before. but can u do uber without the lvl 4 empower? just a thought that came to mind. assuming that gear setup and all gems are the same. just without the lvl4 empower. or the dps on arc is just not enough for the adds?

of course you can do Uber without the empower lvl 4, its not that much difference even with loosing on chain.

around 2k i think (haven´t played since ambush ended so not 100% sure) + ofc the 7th chain
sorry for a noob question, but why cant i dual wield anything together with this?
Nor my other wand, nor moonsorrow, why is it blankin out my right field even tho its one handed? :/

"
boondoxsaints wrote:
sorry for a noob question, but why cant i dual wield anything together with this?
Nor my other wand, nor moonsorrow, why is it blankin out my right field even tho its one handed? :/

Wand = ranged
Scepter = melee

:)

I watched Fox`s video 4 min Normal atziri kill and i wonder where he puts the Cast when dmg taken gem + Immortal call?
Considering you can afford a lvl 4 empower. I am sure you can afford one of those 6l chests with +1 level of gems. That would like double your dps.
"
Cabesi wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Wand = ranged
Scepter = melee

Yay that I know, but my question was why I cant dual wield anything together with that one. I can dual wield other stuff fine. That mace is yet one handed, but is still blanking out my secondary slot. Is it a item bug?
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
Cabesi wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

Wand = ranged
Scepter = melee

Yay that I know, but my question was why I cant dual wield anything together with that one. I can dual wield other stuff fine. That mace is yet one handed, but is still blanking out my secondary slot. Is it a item bug?

I suggest trying to put sceptre, dagger or sword. From your words you were only putting wands, and Cabesi already told you why it wont work.

"
Hondepoep wrote:
"
xiltex wrote:

around 2k i think (haven´t played since ambush ended so not 100% sure) + ofc the 7th chain

Better to say that lvl 4 empower gives 9.5-9.7% increase in dps.
would sepll echo be better instead of faster casting for helm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info