there's any better game than POE in the world?

"
Reinhart wrote:

RTS - All sequels and look-a-likes of Rome Total War, Supreme Commander and Company of Heroes are crap. If you want a rts; boot one of these up.

Weird, RTS's are probably my favorite genre, and yet I've never player any of those 3 you've listed.
AoE: The Rise of Rome, AoM (Titans sucked), SC1 and SC2, Stronghold Crusader, C&C (Red Alert 2 and Generals), Warcraft 2 and 3 (+ TFT), 7thLegion.

I think I got them all up, many many hours invested, AoE is still #1 as far as /played matters.

And as for the PoE likes, hard, I've played Titan Quest a lot, and when D3 gets boring enough, I'll install it again and slay some more mythic bastards, Greek mythology is #1 for me, mixing Titan Quest and AoM was delicious.
Still, I hated the absence of the real Whirlwind/Cyclone skills there, but the item art in TQ was #1, hence the reason why I really dislike PoE's and D3's art.

I also played Torchlight 1, not for long, having guns and swords in the same thing is really fucking horrible for my taste, that was also the thing I've hated in Warcraft series.
Did not played TC 2, same reason, as well as Van Helsing.
DRAGON DOGMA!!!
Dungeon defenders)
d3 ROS is good if you wanna play solo selffound
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
nice trolling, OP.

8/10.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
If you're talking Arpg then yes, Poe imo is the best of the best despite its downsides.

If you're talking Rpg then no, there are way too many RPG's that smash PoE but then PoE doesnt pretend to be an RPG !
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
D3 Ros for about 2 weeks fun ( if you work , otherwise i guess 1 week) , its a very fun game for a short while , after awhile though it gets very repetetive very fast, atleast if you know what you are doing.

Might and Magic X was the biggest suprise for me for a while , relive the good old might and magic days, 35-60 hours of pure gold <3.

Otherwise i dont think much beats Poe as it is now for me.

Although im very intrigued with mortal online right now , as it is free to play you might wanna try it if you have a good computer.
"
khemintiri wrote:
D3 Ros for about 2 weeks fun ( if you work , otherwise i guess 1 week) , its a very fun game for a short while , after awhile though it gets very repetetive very fast, atleast if you know what you are doing.

Isn't ARPG's endgame repetitive by nature?

Since you've clearly singled out D3's repetitiveness, I must ask, isn't PoE's too?
"
tinko92 wrote:
\

Weird, RTS's are probably my favorite genre, and yet I've never player any of those 3 you've listed.
AoE: The Rise of Rome, AoM (Titans sucked), SC1 and SC2, Stronghold Crusader, C&C (Red Alert 2 and Generals), Warcraft 2 and 3 (+ TFT), 7thLegion.

I think I got them all up, many many hours invested, AoE is still #1 as far as /played matters.

Empire Earth, if you are an RTS fan you should try it out. For sure the best multiplayer RTS I have played. Games between me and my room mates took weeks.

"
tinko92 wrote:
"
khemintiri wrote:

Isn't ARPG's endgame repetitive by nature?

Since you've clearly singled out D3's repetitiveness, I must ask, isn't PoE's too?

PoE has a lot more alternative tile sets and can be done for whatever flavor you are feeling. D3 you do the adventures or grind one mob specifically or dont play, though I guess the rifts are varying but it is not really varying. Really it isnt even close in terms of repetitiveness.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 22, 2014, 4:21:49 PM
should just responded above, same poster.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 22, 2014, 4:12:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info