there's any better game than POE in the world?

(i mean. in the RPG GAME part)

i saw some thread at another forum section

and i wonder about that. (except diablo 3 EX)

ANYBODY have some idea about this question?
I play poe, d3, hearthstone, dota 2, LoL, and Sc2. If you like poe, you will probably like at least one or two of those games too.
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
I play poe, d3, hearthstone, dota 2, LoL, and Sc2. If you like poe, you will probably like at least one or two of those games too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh. god.........
"
signarcturus wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh. god.........

what?
"
lolbam wrote:
"
signarcturus wrote:

oh. god.........

what?

what?
well if u mean action RPG d3 right now is a much better game

d2 is all ways a fun one to play for offline
Does nethack count? I like nethack.
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
"
signarcturus wrote:
(i mean. in the RPG GAME part)

i saw some thread at another forum section

and i wonder about that. (except diablo 3 EX)

ANYBODY have some idea about this question?

Honestly? Yes.

I can't think of one myself, but you have to understand that there's no possibility of a purely objective standard of quality when it comes to computer games. It is easy to see people who prefer not to play Path of Exile so for some of them at least, there are better RPGs out there.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Don't think so. Otherwise I would probably be playing it :) There are many problems with Diablo3, which prevent me from enjoying it. Torchlight2 fails to be much of an immersive experience as well. You can check out some free to play stuff, like King's Road, but it's generally not up to POE/D3 standards.

At that point you can start looking back, and find that D2 was the only thing really worth playing before the arrival of POE (and D3). To be exact, we were waiting for these games to arrive so that we could finally stop playing D2, if you recall :) Meaning... If you don't feel like playing D2 yet hold things to D2's standard, you're out of luck. Join the club :)
d2 and poe are pretty much the only top down ultiplayer arpgs even worth playing...ever. it's really not a very stacked genre...

dota 2's an amazing game too, but that's really a lot more strategy than things go boom

arpgs in general though? there's a pretty deep selection of those

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info