Question to the people who dont play PoE but post around here?

"
Someone else came up with this one. Apparently if someone posts a troll thread, and I respond, the thread inevitably becomes about me.

Most of your posts are about yourself, which is probably why.
1. PoE is a game that owns your soul even after you stop playing. Hence you post on the forums.
2. In any game, some players will always pursue a higher form of endgame after a while. In this case Path of Forums.
IGN : Jovial
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Someone else came up with this one. Apparently if someone posts a troll thread, and I respond, the thread inevitably becomes about me.

Yeah, nah, bro.
"
Mivo wrote:
"

Yep.
"
Thus: Charan's law.

As Head Inquisitor I'm in the Tombs sharpening my various torture instruments as we speak.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Forum moar fun than game

pls halp
"
Nephalim wrote:
the most active posters dont play very much or even at all.

If you're talking about me, I don't even post much, and I'm currently playing my own build that I crafted myself with gear that I crafted and found myself.

Come at me casual trade scrubs :3
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
What else could you want?

What I would like is a greater sense of reward that stems from targeted effort.

[edited...removed content]

Then there is crafting. If you take trading for currency out of the equation, crafting is a gamble of a magnitude that causes immense frustration.

Why would someone assume removing trading in this discussion in conjunction with satisfaction with 'targeted effort'? If your targeted effort is efficiently crafting, then you are purposely shooting yourself in the foot and then unhappy with your ability to run with said gunshot wound. I just don't get it.

People who represent this vocal minority are purposely missing the mark on how to get more from their efforts. I would almost equate this to a group of people who believe that using Magic, Rare and Unique items ruins their enjoyment of the game and that the game should be balanced around white object use only.

Like I said. I just don't get it.

You're right !

You just don't get it ... and that's ok as well.You like to trade to progress that's your thing ... I do get it.
"
Nephalim wrote:
the most active posters dont play very much or even at all.

And going by the most active replyers they don't either. hahaha
Last edited by Temper on Apr 18, 2014, 9:17:22 AM

"
You're right !

You just don't get it ... and that's ok as well.You like to trade to progress that's your thing ... I do get it.

I'm not sure where in my message you make the assumption that I like to trade to progress. I am simply discussing the thought process of purposely gimping progress and then expecting changes to the game to mitigate the 'gimp myself' mentality.

Btw, no where in this particular post do I suggest that I do or do not trade either. You can make assumptions based upon my question(s) but for all you know...I do dislike trading but don't expect the game (read as GGG) to bend or submit to my whims.

So I would suggest you did not get 'it'...it being my commentary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info