Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

You listen to the community and you adjust accordingly. THIS is what I love about you GGG :)
I think we have a problem.
a few users in reddit have learned trolling that space is a good way to make ggg backtrack on changes.
dont get me wrong I like GGG`s listening to the community but this increasingly feels wrong, you can see the clickbait posts in reddit designed to gather outrage, GGG caves in and this takes the game in directions which are not necessarily what the community or GGG wants but what a few loudmouths in reddit want.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
build of the week is false advertising!! It should be future nerf of the week!

Bump
Ok ive played it for a few hours and this is what i think....1. Double boss hp is not very time efficient bosses can be hard enough... 2.crit chance super nerf this one sucks a bunch i had 56% crit chance now only like 43-46 :.(....idk how but my damage as a ranger has gone down to either a half or a third of eaht it was pre 3.0 wich is also not time efficient....alot of changes and removals of passives in the tree wich us rangers sorely need as there isnt to many useful nodes around the outside affecting damage and not time efficient...4. Health was not even buffed at all ranger still has the same hp it always did :.(..... 5. Pantheon system imo is a joke it doesnt do a great deal that i can notice....5.games is now choppy since going to 3.0 :.(....6.i used to be able to do mao kuns now stuff one hits me there :.(...everywhere just feels and looks strange and the whole updating the areas no longer feels like it used to....im very sad at this update super nerf that we really didnt need as it was hard enough before...so many people in global chat are leaving because of all the nerfs and changes...i myseld am not sure im standing in the middle as to wether i will leave or not im hoping some stuff will revert or get buffed a little more even if not to its full old values...sigh graphic do look nice in one way...not a great deal else i can say ill cross my fingers sorry if this isnt what you wanted to read but its whats in my mind
"
hcoop111 wrote:
Ok ive played it for a few hours and this is what i think....1. Double boss hp is not very time efficient bosses can be hard enough... 2.crit chance super nerf this one sucks a bunch i had 56% crit chance now only like 43-46 :.(....idk how but my damage as a ranger has gone down to either a half or a third of eaht it was pre 3.0 wich is also not time efficient....alot of changes and removals of passives in the tree wich us rangers sorely need as there isnt to many useful nodes around the outside affecting damage and not time efficient...4. Health was not even buffed at all ranger still has the same hp it always did :.(..... 5. Pantheon system imo is a joke it doesnt do a great deal that i can notice....5.games is now choppy since going to 3.0 :.(....6.i used to be able to do mao kuns now stuff one hits me there :.(...everywhere just feels and looks strange and the whole updating the areas no longer feels like it used to....im very sad at this update super nerf that we really didnt need as it was hard enough before...so many people in global chat are leaving because of all the nerfs and changes...i myseld am not sure im standing in the middle as to wether i will leave or not im hoping some stuff will revert or get buffed a little more even if not to its full old values...sigh graphic do look nice in one way...not a great deal else i can say ill cross my fingers sorry if this isnt what you wanted to read but its whats in my mind

Can confirm, Ranger is pretty much busted. Tornado shot isn't end game boss worthy anymore. It's just another dead build busted by GGG NERF brigade.

NERF NERF NERFed it into the ground they did.

My guild is pretty much DOA now.

Not rebuilding anymore characters. Once my Marauder Sunder build gets NERFED into oblivion, I'm completely finished with this game.

Buh-Bye!
Where are harbinger supporter packs as promised ?
Sunder will rise for 1 week
This thread must have only been meant for PC Lol
Do you not have anyone for boss balancing? When the best strategy is 'die and let your minions mop up' fire your QA and start over.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1972267

My feature request to resolve boss balance issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info