Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

para cuando lo van a traducir al español en pc
Could you please consider re-publishing your pre-2014 posts (which I believe were called Manifestos back then as well) on your core development philosophies such as being free-to-play? I cannot find these anymore. Could you consider allowing us to have access to these as a form of communication transparency?
Thanks much!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Can you please start to properly communicate major disasters to people here via either sticky topics or news pieces instead of dispersing the information in to random topics spread across this forum and social media platforms like Reddit?

Like the loss of items and subsequent server roll back, that's a pretty fuckin' massive thing to be doing without properly telling your customers.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 13, 2017, 9:28:07 AM
So, for most of this:

Sexy changes.

"
The additional projectile made this skill and enchantment combination the superior choice for bow/wand users. We want to ensure that there are several viable options for these characters.

Okay, but Barrage is STILL going to be the single-target projectile skill of choice if and until it gets a rework / more options (other than what, Blast Rain?) are available.

The problem is only PARTLY the Lab enchant, but plenty of builds evaporate bosses without it.

"
Rise of the Phoenix
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%).

While I understand nerfing this in general, I'm not certain I agree with the value. I'll have to run some tests, so for now I'm non-committal on this.

EDIT: So... instead of just straight 20 PoF, you get 21 PoF with Empower 3, and we're -2% instead of -3%, and depending on gear and tree choices you're no longer degenning.

Seems reasonable, to be honest. Little more investment here or there is all.

Overall though, I like the changes, I just don't think the helm enchant for Barrage is at ALL the problem.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 4, 2017, 9:21:12 PM
Relatively new player here, this was my first league. I'm probably half way up the learning curve for this game so obviously some of the changes won't mean a thing to me yet and probably won't affect me for a while until I git moar gud. But, one of the changes listed here 'Build of the Week', at least from a new player point of view, these are great,they help you get started and I would imagine they probably give Veteran players ideas too. Glad you re-instated them.

Loving the game, had a sniff of end game this league, looking forward to the next.
My hovercraft is full of eels.
Patch notes were ok, content seems to be not what a lot of people wanted though. Personally I was skimming for melee buffs.

As far as what's released when, anything that helps plan builds for league start is excellent to release earlier rather than later to keep up interest. So skill tree changes, ascendancy changes, new unique items or important league specific mechanics information.

Also buff lacerate please.
not so sure with the build of the week , since last builds are kinda useless due to new mechanics , better TWITCH of the week (so saaaadddd....)
Clarification is needed, many new players have only seen this one time - Also posted in Announcements:

We started playing when Harbringer was the League Challenge. When that ended everything was moved to the Standard league (Characters, Personal Stash and Guild Stash).

So, just curious what happens to all the personal and Guild Stash items in Abyss when Abyss League ends?

ie so I have 10 personal stash tabs and the league has 10 League stash tabs and they're all currently full and so is the standard Stash tabs from when Harbringer League was moved to Standard.

What's the behavior when this league ends for consolidating the stash tabs, like happened in Harbringer when it ended, for each of the Personal Stash Tab(s) and the Guild Stash Tab(s) if they are all full when the Abyss league ends?

I'd rather not find out the hard way that some automated arbitrary method was used because the tabs where full and the everything from Abyss is lost in all the tabs or the existing stuff now in standard league is lost or both.

Thanks,

- Rovi
GGG please use this forum more often! Why most news come from reddit?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info