Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

Hello. . Ask a question about BD. Why can't the quill attack trigger the warr spell in the slot? why can't the recharge period trigger the warr spell? it is understandable, but why can't it still be triggered when there is recharge? I hope to be able to modify a spell trigger condition of a feather pen weapon ( including or excluding val's skill ). Create more interesting BD.
Can you bring back the old packages?
There are too many Turkish speaking players in the vote. Can you give us Turkish language support? Thank you, Chris and the crew. ♥
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Can you implement actual improvements instead of bullshit water physics that no one cares about?

As per this minimum requirements https://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/path-of-exile/system-requirements I should be able to run PoE on any potato and that is simply not true.

Hell, I've upgraded cpu, hdd to ssd and the video card and the performance just gets worse and worse with each batch of "improvements" you boast about.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Can you implement actual improvements instead of bullshit water physics that no one cares about?

As per this minimum requirements https://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/path-of-exile/system-requirements I should be able to run PoE on any potato and that is simply not true.

Hell, I've upgraded cpu, hdd to ssd and the video card and the performance just gets worse and worse with each batch of "improvements" you boast about.

+1
"
alezipp wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

+1

My PC is actually great and runs really high-performance demand games just fine, however, somehow when the screen gets packed with monsters the game still manages to crash sometimes due to the performance demand.

so, yeah.

+1
Where is everybody gone? is this game now over? what is going on?
i understand the event has ended but is it the whole of the game out of use?

Can somebody shed some light about this please?
Only standard is available now, until delve league starts.
Incursion just ended, you have to wait some time for the game to convert/transfer incursion characters/stashes to standard (no idea how long that take)
"
Tatallor wrote:
Where is everybody gone? is this game now over? what is going on?
i understand the event has ended but is it the whole of the game out of use?

Can somebody shed some light about this please?

At midnight mondat / tuesday was the last day of the flashback league and the Incursion league..ggg then tranfers your currency / characters from both of them back to the mother league (standard). IT takes a while..while it goes on, you have to wait.
You could vacuum the livingroom or do the laundry...wash some dishes...plenty of stuff to do :)
// delete
Last edited by OddieWollenhaupt on Sep 9, 2018, 6:21:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info