Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

I can predict how the build of the week will be.

Cast on Crit builds, Poison/Bleed builds, and Blade Vortex and Bladefall builds. Its going to be prolif of the week all over again.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
what about vorici 6 linking ur item by crafting..cost 1500 fuse...why u spend 2k fuse on rollin it...?
Spoiler
Fortify buffs physical dmg only ?!

Hi

this is maybe not the best place to discuss this, but i wanted to ask why the fortify (skillgem) buffs only physical dmg and not melee dmg over all.
since i play with oro´s sacrifice (pure fire/weapon elemental dmg build) i cant use the fortify buff properly. which is hard for a melee charakter and i would apreciate some changes or at leas a reply.
Firstly I would like to start this question with words "Dear developers", but let's face it,
your are Code Monkey, so....

Dear Code Monkey!

I have a few rhetorical questions regarding your game development process.
The most important probably is the next: do you know what is performance tests?
Have you ever tried to profile you game to find the performance bottleneck?
If no, there is nothing to be ashamed, every junior programmers face this problem.
If the next time you want to write a game, please first try finish any programming courses.
Just try to google "Introduction to Game Development for noobs".

P.S.
That is worst ever performance in whole game industry, You've done it.
Really I'm proud of you, it's unbelievably hard to make such a laggy games with so simple content.
"
P.S.
Really I'm proud of you, it's unbelievably hard to make such a laggy games with so simple content.
network games, maybe
there are single-player games that have way worse performance (while having comparable graphics)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Firstly I would like to start this question with words "Dear developers", but let's face it,

Dear Code Monkey!

If no, there is nothing to be ashamed, every junior programmers face this problem.
If the next time you want to write a game, please first try finish any programming courses.

P.S.

classy.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"

Dear Code Monkey!

P.S.

I've been playing POE since beta and can say without a doubt this game hardly has any issues at all. Half the time I don't even know what lag, bugs, and crashes people are complaining about. It never happens to me.

I do have a friend who does crash every once in a while but I figure it's his PC/setup/steam etc because I don't have the same problems.
IGN: StorminRH
"
Chris wrote:
Communication is Important
At Grinding Gear Games, we've always treated communication with the community as a priority.

I understand that a Developer's lot is not a happy one. But will there ever be any communication from GGG to the community on the reasons for putting the ascendancy classes behind the Labyrinth and whether or not that decision might be reconsidered? Even a statement to the effect that no changes are planned in this regard would be helpful to, at least, a minority of the current player base.
Quit catering to elitists and remove the experience penalty, as it is why I have decided to quit playing the game. I will also encourage other people to not play as this game requires WAY WAY too much fucking time to get into and enjoy.

I wanted my siblings to try this out as we all played diablo 2, but this is ECHELONS above that in complexity, and isn't really enjoyable enough to warrant a person to sit their and ignore their real life for. This isn't fucking WoW, stop catering to those people who spend SO MUCH TIME here...

I forget which boss is on which map and then die and lose an hour of play time on a game I haven't played in weeks, I feel that I am at fault for not being a god damned no life elitist. For that, I now hate all of those responsible for twisting this game into a fucking money farm.
"
Thecla wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Communication is Important
At Grinding Gear Games, we've always treated communication with the community as a priority.

I understand that a Developer's lot is not a happy one. But will there ever be any communication from GGG to the community on the reasons for putting the ascendancy classes behind the Labyrinth and whether or not that decision might be reconsidered? Even a statement to the effect that no changes are planned in this regard would be helpful to, at least, a minority of the current player base.

+1 to this. GGG has prided itself on communication and has done well in the past but not currently at least on these forums. Time to shine a light with us on plans for lab. No changes, massive changes, just removing ascendancy from it, or removing it outright. Whatever the outcome we need to know. We have called upon GGG. The time is now. Communicate. We want hope or we want closure.

-yours Truely, The Vocal Minority
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info