Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

You guys are probably the most responsive gaming company I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Fortunately I haven't needed to utilize your player support yet, but my friends who have used it have nothing but good things to say. I can see how much you interact on forums and I'm just altogether impressed. It may not mean much coming from a little guy like me, but great job =]
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
big fat lie
Played this game since open beta and have never found any t1 uniq, hopefully this will change that!!!! More rainbow nukes on the way!

edit:whops wrong thread
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Sep 1, 2015, 3:43:00 PM
"
http://www.spam
Wow, that's a full week since that was posted here. Moderators are like the game is?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Wrong thread.
Last edited by RootCookie on Sep 21, 2015, 9:07:26 PM
"... but please only post constructive on-topic discussion in each of the threads. We may remove posts that are low on content or contain hateful non-constructive sentiment. "

ja... and where is it... cut the hole first page out :) so pls stop this..

its nice to take the audience to be a part of the dev processing in any form. i think it will be hard to find out, whats really helpfully for the game process and which is just a subjective meaning...

so keep on going trnsparent work :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Great post.Thanks a lot for sharing such good post.
http://www.soran.edu.iq
I would settle for just about anything for totems. Splinter sounds interesting, but it would have a major drawback; its slow. Your totems would have to be cast, then pseudo killed before it kicks in.
hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info