Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

"
Chris wrote:

Build of the Week
These are an incredibly powerful marketing tool, so we've resumed releasing one per week.

pls resume this again.
Question that occurred to me today:

Why did you guys decide to do the multi-media orchestrated blitz in partnership with all those sites vis a vis Atlas of Worlds hype weekend as opposed to going to Gamescom - which seemed to fall at a really good time for a lot of these reveals? What are the pros and cons of each, from your perspective, and what made you go the route you ended up choosing?

I'm sure given our proximity to AoW release, you guys have your news posts pretty planned out, but maybe you could put this as a topic for the future which I think could be interesting and enlightening. Bookmark it for a slow news day or something like that. :P
Love it GGG thanks again.. for been open about communications..
Looks good.
Nice that build of the week comes back too.
can someone communicate to me when the atlas is going to be fixed?

"
MarkoftheWild wrote:
can someone communicate to me when the atlas is going to be fixed?
Spoiler

if you're that desperate to get this error fixed, why don't you fly to auckland and ask them instead of spamming over 5 forum sections?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
whether the new Race Seasons? I played them most time and am waiting the half year
ign: HaruMamberu
Loved your work with The Doors, man.
I find the Update mega cool gives now not Contend Updats more?
A good topic in development desync in a statement released prior to 1.0.0 I believe. But it lost some weird reason. We'll get it back, please? It explains a lot about why things are the way they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info