How long will PoE lasts?

"
Puraime wrote:
prolly 1-2 years, at this rate, something needs to be done and the promises they had made on manifesto should be done before people say "Fuck it, I am done with this" and the frustration of new players who can't own legacy items and just say "Fuck it, I am done with this"

I see that quite often now, they should really do something about that if they want to sustain this game, and more donations, that is to keep the community happy.

hello sir, correct me if im wrong, but i think if they would change the drop rate of good quality items to 60-70% i think the game is ruined. It will be a private server game look alike. most people want to be strong in just a few time span, thats why they use real $ for it. but im pretty sure if you get an item becoz of your hard works, you'll felt something different from those who bought it :). Remember, all good things come to those who wait.
324234234weewf
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
yungjoc wrote:
1 more year MAX
game is dying bros

edit: even less 9 months

your account wont last 9 mths, this is correct

Lol ^________^
324234234weewf
How about actually playing the game for a while and quietly reading up on background information when/if you take a break? It really takes a lot for a thread to be deleted here so the information on e.g. how many acts are planned and a rough release schedule is still there, somewhere. While nobody can say for sure how long PoE will actually last, at least there are some hints on for how long GGG plans to continue. Same for other topics related to PoE. Research is a wonderful thing, especially with some basic Google Fu (you can try the forum's search and while it finds stuff sure enough, it's not really nice to navigate). :-)
Didn't they want the game to last 10 years??
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"PoE dying game" is so february 2014
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Apr 15, 2014, 6:55:37 AM
lol @ people thinking it will die soon :D
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Just play as long as you want.
Someday they will shut down the servers. Maybe next year, maybe in 5 years, maybe in 10.
Enjoy it as long as possible....
Last edited by free_at_last on Apr 15, 2014, 8:06:08 AM
After all you Doomsayers have disappeared, the game will truly be perfect. So hurry up and think it's dead already.
Poe will last about as long as the amount of time it takes for you stop caring .
"
Puraime wrote:
prolly 1-2 years, at this rate, something needs to be done and the promises they had made on manifesto should be done before people say "Fuck it, I am done with this" and the frustration of new players who can't own legacy items and just say "Fuck it, I am done with this"

I see that quite often now, they should really do something about that if they want to sustain this game, and more donations, that is to keep the community happy.

What has been promised that is not in the works or already implemented?
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info