How long will PoE lasts?

"
strifed169 wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
strifed169 wrote:
because of how much the devs care about their costumer's/gamers. I mean they really do

LOL' so hard

What do they care about?

The desync?
The terrible spike dmg all over the place?
The disgusting RNG that promotes rmt or just playing trade sim all day?

boy I wonder how much of a bitch machine you would be if you were playing D3 instead

I'm playing ROS .... best game ever ...
I'm sure it'll be fine for many years to come, as long as they keep the updates steady.

I will happily buy more Supporter packs as they release and purchase cosmetic items I like from the shop - I doubt I'm the only one.

PoE is so very good at what it does and fills it's niche well, I imagine there will always be a reasonably sized playerbase.

I'm honestly not worried about the future of the game, GGG are awesome.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
"
strifed169 wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
strifed169 wrote:
because of how much the devs care about their costumer's/gamers. I mean they really do

LOL' so hard

What do they care about?

The desync?
The terrible spike dmg all over the place?
The disgusting RNG that promotes rmt or just playing trade sim all day?

boy I wonder how much of a bitch machine you would be if you were playing D3 instead

My previous offer still stands: anyone who professes to hate D3 can give me their account. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more than you, and you can tell people D3 was so bad you gave it away. Win/win for you and your supposed hatred of that game, and me of this game. I'll also never post on the forums again (and my posts have been overwhelmingly negative as of late.)

Funny how D3 is supposedly a shit sandwich, but none of the haters are willing to part with it. My guess is that most of the D3 haters play that game far more than this one.
What if it already died, but revived at the last bonfire?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Maxwells wrote:
After all you Doomsayers have disappeared, the game will truly be perfect. So hurry up and think it's dead already.

They will never die out. They've been here since CB and beyond. Join the better sub forum(s) Instead. :) Everything should go to general discussion instead of off topic.

Esp so we can stop see 0/10 GD troll fails. :(
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
What if it already died, but revived at the last bonfire?

Then the game would be soulless and hollow. :(
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Last edited by b15h09 on Apr 16, 2014, 11:25:13 AM
But.... what if....
Boink
There have been two games that I've played that have shut down due to funding problems.

Hellgate London shut down with less than one month's warning. You can research that.

Sacred 2 didn't even give notice... they just shut down and you had to figure out that for yourself.

Both games were picked up by 3rd parties and tried to revive with varying degrees of success.
Also because of the crazy builds etc... PvP is dead
Boink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info