How long will PoE lasts?

Ok, I'll throw my troll post in.

PoE will last as many days as the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Lollipop. That would be 3 according to a wise owl.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
after 2 more 4 month leagues
not very long
These threads are always entertaining. They should sticky one so people stop making new ones every coupla days though.
HAIL SATAN!
Dead game is dead

ROS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'll run out of coffin nails at this rate. =P
Viva La PoE!

but anyway, even IF this game was P2W, I still would be a gladly paying costumer because of how much the devs care about their costumer's/gamers. I mean they really do, we get patches and bug fixes every other week, and new leagues and events every other day!

if you want to see a real shit storm of a game, google Neverwinter, fuck those pricks I hope their game dies soon
They will make it open source and offline available i guess. Dont worry, they wont shut down, not in a long time.
"
strifed169 wrote:
because of how much the devs care about their costumer's/gamers. I mean they really do

LOL' so hard

What do they care about?

The desync?
The terrible spike dmg all over the place?
The disgusting RNG that promotes rmt or just playing trade sim all day?
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
strifed169 wrote:
because of how much the devs care about their costumer's/gamers. I mean they really do

LOL' so hard

What do they care about?

The desync?
The terrible spike dmg all over the place?
The disgusting RNG that promotes rmt or just playing trade sim all day?

boy I wonder how much of a bitch machine you would be if you were playing D3 instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info