is POE dead?

why dont we just stop replying to this stupid,rehashed topics?
Let them think they are dead,it is the only logical explanation to their dissatisfaction
Bye bye desync!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
invasion sucked

Good thing we have Ambush then, yeah? =^[.]^=

Yeah, the one league that delivered on increased drops. Oh wait, according to the anti-SFL this makes Ambush a candyass league and everyone shoiuld have quit from boredom due to uniques raining from the sky just for getting past the title screen.

My point being: people whine about giving increased drops to a SFL, but there they are playing Ambush with strongboxes that spit out shit like a slot machine.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Invasion is TOO "Hardcore,"

near-instant-death mechanics aren't "hardcore"

they are just bad design.

anybody can design a mechanic to be shitty and overpowered.

it takes thought and effort to design balanced, interesting bosses and mechanics. something invasion lacks.

thought and effort
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 13, 2014, 11:49:34 AM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
No matter what Time I am on, there are always lots of people online on my Friends/Guild list.

Birds of a feather flock together.

It's no wonder that the friend lists of all these negative nancys are empty.

Some of your guild members have had their fair share of whine over the years. =P

I'm sure there are plenty of players online from your guild list,seeing as the list is a veritable who's who of well known die hard supporters. =)

No surprise there.
Last edited by Temper on Apr 13, 2014, 11:56:30 AM
"
"
lolbam wrote:
dident mean to offend you but i can tell i did.

You're nowhere near as clever as you think you are.

haha

yah i guess some how tho from my posting you totally miss my points and dont understand the 2 questions i asked you... and totally flew over your head

the fact that you say its not dead and you yourself dont even play anymore but instead over playing the game post about it on a forum... yah GGG is lucky to have you... your some kind of special.
Last edited by lolbam on Apr 13, 2014, 11:59:13 AM
Could care less. I enjoy playing I don't really care if anyone else does.

People who care about a games popularity are sheep
"
Consequence wrote:
Could care less. I enjoy playing I don't really care if anyone else does.

People who care about a games popularity are sheep

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much less could you care?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
lolbam wrote:
the fact that you say its not dead and you yourself dont even play anymore but instead over playing the game post about it on a forum... yah GGG is lucky to have you... your some kind of special.

He's just hoping that someone will make him a mod again.
It's declining.

One out of the list of parties in act 3 merciless is not some lazy dick trying to sell something, it was the mandatory docks grind, because there are so many options.
"
"
lolbam wrote:
"
No.

There, happy?

Okay. :)

if its not dead why dont u have anyone in the top 15k of any of the leagues?

do u play?

if it's not dead why u play ambush brah

do u play brah?

lol dis logic, slippery slope into dickmeasuring land

thats a silly question cus all my friends play ambush

whats wrong with ambush?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info